Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lukesullivan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 25, 2008, 07:48 AM
    Social services
    Do th police need a recovery order to enter a premises to retrieve a child?
    0rphan Posts: 1,282, Reputation: 240
    Ultra Member

Jul 25, 2008, 08:46 AM
    A recovery order will generally be served by the Police and will authorize them to retrieve a child.
    It gives Police the rights to enter premises, search vehicles, or use force if necessary, to find a child.
    A court will consider the best interests of the child, when deciding to grant these orders.

If necessary and in the interests of the child, the Police can intervene without the order and apply for it later.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to communicate with social services [ 4 Answers ]

First... I did not loose custody for drug use or abuse! I am 24 and want advice on proactive options to needed to get custody back of my 4 yr old from a very busy and over worked social services employee.

Social Services [ 1 Answers ]

Is it possible to get access to a decision made in a magistrates court involving social services case back in 1979 and which s.s. now claim to have no knowledge of. Lancashire area?

Department of Social Services Question [ 5 Answers ]

I have a concern about the New York State Department of Social Services. My step daughter and twp step sons were seen by a Manhattan DSS worker who told my mother in law that she will recommend that the children be removed from their fathers home. The step daughter had head lice for going on three...

View more questions Search