Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chandru348 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 22, 2013, 07:32 PM
    My gal friend hates me?
    For two weeks she is saying I don't like the way you are. I don't like to speak with you.I don't want your relationship, I can be happy without you.

If I ask the reason she smiles and says simply I'm asking...
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 22, 2013, 08:37 PM
    She obviously wants you to be upset and sad, so instead be positive -- "Cool! That works for me too!" or "I was hoping you would say that!" or "I'm glad we think alike about this!" -- said with a cheery smile. Don't give her any satisfaction that she is upsetting you.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 23, 2013, 08:06 AM
    What have you done to the poor girl to upset her so bad?
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Jun 23, 2013, 09:17 AM
    Sounds like she no longer wants to be your girl friend, give her what she wants and leave her. I would not ask her any other questions. How old are the two of you?

Jun 23, 2013, 06:08 PM
    20 and 21

Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    What have you done to the poor girl to upset her so bad?
    She was sharing her past I didn't respond well...
    Expert

Jun 23, 2013, 07:51 PM
    Why didn't you react well? Did you share your past as well? How did she react if you did.
    Tc123 Posts: 64, Reputation: 7

Jun 23, 2013, 08:41 PM
    Come on now. Out with it. The whole truth. Lil darlin', I can feel for you and I do. But... maybe you two need to communicate further. I am certainly no expert in this area but I have to say that it seems like there definitely needs to be further communication. I know it can be uncomfortable depending upon a few things but try it out. You might be surprised and feel better. Not that I have never played games in my past when I was young especially, but believe me, it's just no good and gets you nowhere fast. It's draining, it's not fun, it's unhealthy,. Give it a go and get back to let us know how it all turned out for you. I'm not only curious but I'm a bit jealous that I can't go back in time and do certain things over. So do it my friend!

Jun 23, 2013, 09:07 PM
    Thanks friend for everything... she is not in that stage from noon she is avoiding me...

Jun 23, 2013, 09:08 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    Why didn't you react well? Did you share your past as well? How did she react if you did.
    Yup I have shared my past...
    Expert

Jun 23, 2013, 10:02 PM
    I think you leave her alone and maybe she will cool off maybe not. Hope for the best, plan for the worst.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My Best Friend Hates Me [ 1 Answers ]

My best friend sometimes shuts people out when she's going through a difficult time, for whatever reasons. Once when she was doing this, I backed off and gave her space. Now, for the last week, we haven't talked to each other. When I asked her about it, she said that she was giving me space. So...

On prob.got puled ovr a gal had unnown herb the gal admits it is hers [ 4 Answers ]

I'm on probation on diversion programa friend of mine had a herb in a baggy the police was an charged me because it was I my car what am I looking at.. the owner of the bag is willing to admit it was hers

My best friend hates me [ 3 Answers ]

I've been best friends with this guy for about 5 years, starting in high school. We're both in college now and despite always going to different schools, we kept up a very close relationship. The past few months, I was diagnosed with a serious illness and had some other family issues going on so I...

Hey the rubbish best friend who loves a gal [ 5 Answers ]

I feel kind of pathetic right now. You see I'm best friends with a gal I think I love. Ive known her for about 2 years. My best friend went out with this girl for almost a year maybe. Even though it started all lovy doovy at first it got madly horrid. They were doing bad and fighting and she broke...

View more questions Search