Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cdoss32 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 21, 2013, 11:22 AM
    Karate movie
    My question is I know this karate movie back in the later 90's and I don't remember much of it he went to his karate dojo and spoked to his master and he started to fight I just need to know the name of this movie I just saw it as a kid I don't remember much of it I gladly apperciate it very much .
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Jun 21, 2013, 04:51 PM
    That is a very slim description. Do you remember anything else? Were the characters oriental? Or were they some other race? Do you think it was a foreign made movie?
    Tc123 Posts: 64, Reputation: 7

Jun 22, 2013, 11:13 PM
    Yikes. I don't know if I have the right year. I'm thinking of "The Karate Kid" and there are parts 1 and 2. Maybe more, not sure. There are lots of karate movies. Anything else you can give us?
    Tc123 Posts: 64, Reputation: 7

Jun 22, 2013, 11:17 PM
    Wow! I just googled... I forgot about good ole Bruce Lee and even Jet Li. If you get real curious, you can always try Google if no one here can come through for you. I only checked cause you got me curious now. Smiles at you!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Karate movie [ 2 Answers ]

This question is probably far fetched but I'm looking for a old karate movie shown in New York during the 80's where this guy had his limbs tied to horses then pulled off.

80's karate movie [ 2 Answers ]

This was a movie that would come on several times a day when HBO first started. It's a movie about a guy who has to get his old group of friends together to fight someone. I believe there were four friends and they were all fighters but different styles. He had to travel from city to city trying...

Old karate movie [ 1 Answers ]

There was a karate movie back in the 80's or 90's and a man was attached to a big ball, he had bushy hair and beard. There was an army of fighters that started killing people with swords when this man made a weird noise. I think the movie starts with the letter "P". Someone please help me with...

View more questions Search