Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Moonbay Posts: 54, Reputation: 4

Nov 11, 2006, 10:13 PM
    A cartoon possibly by Disney?
    I remember I saw a cartoon about two mice, a father and son. And I think they wanted to blend in with real mice, but they couldn't. There's one part in there that I remember vaguely. The father and son were going somewhere and someone or something stomped on the baby mouse and the father mourned for it and picked up the pieces.:( I think it was a Disney cartoon, but I'm not too sure.:confused: That's all I can remember. I would be very happy if someone could help me figure out the title to this cartoon. In advance, thank you very much to anyone that remembers the title to this one.
    xHypoCondriacx Posts: 118, Reputation: 3

Nov 11, 2006, 10:33 PM
    It's a movie.. lol.. Not a cartoon..

But the name is.

The Mouse And His Child [from 1977.]
    xHypoCondriacx Posts: 118, Reputation: 3

Nov 12, 2006, 12:46 AM
    Your quite welcome.
    Buddahbabe2008 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 24, 2007, 03:51 PM
    I need the movie where it deals with two mice and they are afraid of blending in with other mice and they live in the sewer

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Possible Nickelodeon or Disney Tv show or movie [ 2 Answers ]

I remember this show from the early to mid 90's where this world is low tech sort of but there are people that have suits that can create electric balls as a weapon, I remember is looked kind of asian. If anyone can help please let me know, I think it was a nickelodeon or disney show or mini series.

Could this possibly be a mental disorder [ 15 Answers ]

My husband has the following symptoms. Very moody Short temper Insecure Jealous Impulsive (spending money) Likes to drive too fast Disregard for authority (won't listen to me or anyone else) Work-a-holic

Possibly infertile but possibly pregnant! [ 1 Answers ]

Hi the thing is I have been told that I might not be able to have children! But now I have had unprtected sex for 2 months now I isn't missed ma period yet but my boobs really hurt that much I can't take my bra off plus they are darker round my nipple and I keep getting light twinges of cramp...

Looking for bulk lot of Disney DVDs [ 2 Answers ]

I don't know if I'm putting this quesgtion in the right subject but I don't know where else to put it: Do any of you's know where I can get a big bulk lot of Disney DVDs for a good price and the dvds or either region 4 or region free?

Possibly losing it all... [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I have recently entered into a chapter 13 bankruptcy in which there has been major snags along the way. Upon entering my vehicle has been reposed in which took about a month to be returned. My "lawyer" somehow did not file paperwork correctly which resulted in a dismissal of my case. ...

View more questions Search