Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kiwi2738 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jan 4, 2008, 10:56 PM
    I'm not pregnant after many, many unsafe risks?
    My Boyfriend and I have been having sex on and off (through our relationship) for about 2 years now. We've NEVER used a condom or any type of protection. There have been many a times he's ejaculated while inside me :eek: (on purpose sometimes) and I've NEVER gotten pregnant. (relief)

We've been broken up now for a while now and he's seeing another woman. :mad: And she's pregnant after they had only been seeing each other a few months. And before us, he'd had another child but the mother chose to abort.

Why haven't I gotten pregnant?:confused:
    Sure I've Been late to my period a couple of times yeah but NEVER PREGNANT?
    IS there something wrong with me?:confused:
    HarajukuGirl Posts: 207, Reputation: 9

Jan 5, 2008, 09:38 AM
    Well... some women just can not get pregnant, like one of my friends, her doctor told her she can never have kids.

Maybe you shuld go to your doctr and explain your story about what's going on, maybe there is soemthing wrong?

But I heard getting pregnant is very hard... and you have to be ovulating or something.. I don't know honestly...

And about your BF, its okay to be sad :(. Cheeeerup!

But Lukily you are not pregnant,
    Tuscany Posts: 1,049, Reputation: 229
    Ultra Member

Jan 5, 2008, 09:47 AM
    Honey if you are concerned then go to the Dr. They can run tests and tell you what is going on. But, getting pregnant is not easy and can be affected by many environmental factors like stress.

Now is the time to take care of yourself. Move on from this guy. You deserve more.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 5, 2008, 09:51 AM
    It is just perhaps God's grace that you did not have one. Since you would have ended up a single mom.

That does not mean the next time will not result in it. Were you trying to have a baby, sounds like it?? Plus protectoin condoms protects you from a lot more than just being pregnant.

It had mostly to do with the day of the month you had sex, the fertility levels at that time, and just sometimes pure luck,

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does Cartilage Piercing hurt? Is it unsafe? [ 97 Answers ]

I am getting the top of my ear pierced, like on the side in the cartilage. I was wondering how much it will hurt if it is being done with a needle (not a gun) and how high chance it is for infection. I know that it takes a lot longer than a hole in your earlobe to heal, about a few months?

After unsafe SEX. [ 2 Answers ]

Dear madam/sir, I had an unsafe sex with my boy friend, but he didn`t ejacuated the sperm inside the vagina. Now from that day there is an increament in vaginal discharges. What does it mean... Am I pregnant..? OR it natural..! What are the different means for pregnancy tests @ home..?

IUD Inserted and pregnant.. What are the risks [ 1 Answers ]

:confused:I had a IUD inserted and later found out that I was 5 weeks pregnant, they removed it 3 days after it was put in. I am now 9 weeks and have some concerns about late term miscarage and birth defects. Has this ever happened to anyone? If so what was the out come? My dr. told me that...

Human medicines safe and unsafe for dogs [ 2 Answers ]

I've read where people have given asprins to their pets and other meds, I thought I'd post this site, thought it may be helpful to some. http://www.diamondpaws.com/health/drugs.htm

The file you attempted to send has been detected as potentially unsafe [ 1 Answers ]

I get an error from MSN Messenger 7.5 when sending a URL that says "The file you attempted to send has been detected as potentially unsafe and was not sent". Is there any way to copy multiple links (favorites) from Windows Explorer and paste them in MSN Messenger?

View more questions Search