Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Karly Posts: 27, Reputation: 2

Jul 3, 2007, 02:01 PM
    This feels wrong.
    I've been talking to more and more to my friend, Aaron for while. Lately though I feel like he's been flirting with me. I already have a boyfriend, and he knows that. Aaron is nice to talk with, but lately it feels like he's been trying to hard to flatter me. Last night he had said "You are amazing," "Your boyfriend is lucky to have someone as beautiful as you are," "Well, I hope when I get into a relationship with another girl, I hope she can be atleast as half as wonderful as you are," and then when I left to go to sleep, he responds with "good night, hottie." I don't really respond back to any of those types of posts because it doesn't feel right at all. I love who I'm with already and I want nothing to do with whatever he has up his sleeve. Would this situation be anything close to being called cheating?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jul 3, 2007, 02:04 PM
    If you have only been posting with him then no I wouldn't call it cheating. Just let him know how you feel and tell him not to bother you are happy with someone else.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 3, 2007, 02:07 PM
    I wouldn't call it cheating unless you are responding to his posts inappropriately. You can tell him that, while you like the complements, it makes you feel uncomfortable since you are in a relationship.

If he is a gentleman he will understand.
    americangayboy Posts: 220, Reputation: 38

Jul 3, 2007, 02:28 PM
    I wouldn't call it cheating at all. He is saying stuff to you and you're not responding. Let him know that it makes you feel uncomfortable when he says stuff like that.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

He feels smothered [ 9 Answers ]

I have been in a 5 month relationship with a wonderful guy who 2 days ago gave me the line “I feel smothered”. He has asked me to give him some time to clear his head. I have tried very hard in this relationship to do everything right – I feel I am the least needy, demanding & clingy person I...

She won't tell me how she feels because of her boyfriend? [ 13 Answers ]

I have a girl FRIEND not girlfriend just friend. I've known her for a few years, and I'm not that good of friends to girls, I mean if I don't actually like them ill just kind of ignore them basically but I'm really starting to fall for my friend and just recently I started really looking in her...

Letting him know what feels good. [ 5 Answers ]

How do I go about telling my boyfriend what I want him to do without making him feel as if he doesn't do a good job pleasuring me? I've tried guiding his hand with mine to show him what I like, but he goes back to doing what he's been doing after a few seconds of doing what I show him. ...

Skin feels tight [ 3 Answers ]

I've been using tea tree oil to wash my face for a while now, and my skin feels really tight afterwards. Does this mean I don't have enough moisture in my skin? Should I change my cleanser?

View more questions Search