Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jababygirl Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 24, 2007, 02:04 PM
    Air Climber
    [F]Does any one knows what's included with the Air Climber package. I am interested in buying it but want to make sure it works. Thank you :)
    RubyPitbull Posts: 3,575, Reputation: 648
    Ultra Member

Mar 24, 2007, 02:08 PM
    jababygirl, please read the following links. This is becoming a common question. It is very smart to always ask about something before possibly losing a lot of money.

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/fitnes...ber-52209.html

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/weight...ht=Air+Climber

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/fitnes...ht=Air+Climber
    jababygirl Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 24, 2007, 04:27 PM
    Thanks for your answer but no one said what they received in the box. The infomercial promise dvds and other stuff. Do you get the resistance band in there, does the climber really have a counter on it you can't see on on the wedsite.
    Ultra Member

Mar 24, 2007, 04:47 PM
    jababygirl, I haven't bought one so I can't answer that. Maybe someone else will stop by and give you the answer you are looking for.

What I was trying to point out to you in my roundabout way, was, there is at least one post in there that tells you that she bought it and said it was a cheap piece of garbage that fell apart (if I remember correctly). Please take another look through all the links. I was trying to let you make your own decision but it sounded to me it wasn't worth the money they charge for it.
    Ducatielle Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

May 8, 2007, 03:31 PM
    Go to the official "The Air Climber" site at AirClimber Fitness System and click on the "Play Video" graphic. It will detail what is included so you can see for yourself.

The following is included in the box that I just received:

The Air Climber (in perfect condition; no broken parts)
    Eay Air Express Fun Fat Burning Workout DVD
    Air Tight Abs Workout DVD (Cardio plus Abs)
    Super 7 Pump Workout DVD (30 min)
    Eat Right Booklet
    Owner's Manual
    Digital Training Computer

Plus the following 3 FREE Bonuses:
    Tough Body Cord
    Platinum Burn & Firm DVD
    Jump Start 10 Day Plan

It is one piece -- completely assembled and I noticed documentation for a limited lifetime warranty.
    Ultra Member

May 8, 2007, 03:36 PM
    Duca, please post back with a review of it if you don't mind doing so. It will be quite helpful to others. Personally, I would like to know what someone else who has had the opportunity to use it, thinks of it. :)
    pinkie64 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 20, 2007, 08:33 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jababygirl
    [F]Does any one knows what's included with the Air Climber package. I am interested in buying it but want to make sure it works. Thank you :)
    Don't know but it has taken a long time to be shipped to me I will let you know
    matasha Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 12, 2007, 08:32 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jababygirl
    Hello, I LOVE IT! You get the air climber, about 4 different workouts and the 10 day jump start menu, eating system, and the resistance bands. I have been working out on it for a few days and LOVE IT!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The Air Climber [ 32 Answers ]

Recently I watched an infomercial about an exercise device called the "airclimber" (AirClimber Fitness System. Has anyone here used it and I would be interested in opinions about it. Thanks

Brenda DyGraf Air Climber [ 8 Answers ]

I saw the infomercial for Brenda DyGraf's latest piece of fitness equipment called the Air Climber. I want to start using a simple piece of equipment to increase my stamina before moving onto something at a gym. For those of you that have ordered this piece of equipment, is there a weight...

Air climber [ 2 Answers ]

I was watching the commercial about the air climber and I wanted to know if it is a good product. Does it move around when you are walking on it? How much is shipping? Does this air climber give you a good ab workout?

How much does the Air Climber System cost? [ 4 Answers ]

Anyone has already bought this product? How much is the total cost of the air climber system? I am international student and I am not sure what does "3 easy payments of $39.95" mean? Does it mean there are 3 ways of paying $39.95? Or I have to pay $ 39.95 three times? I will be really...

Air climber - specificially . [ 2 Answers ]

Regarding people who have used the air climber: Several years ago I had an Achilles injury and had surgery. One leg is stronger than the other. I cannot run. I was thinking of purchasing the air climber and wanted to know if people considered it low impact. Also is the Achilles used while using the...

View more questions Search