Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Krissydolly19 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 6, 2007, 12:19 PM
    Blue-green algae
    Hello
    What kingdom is blue-green algae included in? And can you tell me 4 different places where blue-algae grows?
    And why are most of them found in higher intertidal zones or in shallow waters?
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Feb 6, 2007, 01:32 PM
    Cyanobacteria - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

All you need to know is there :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Blue Ghost [ 7 Answers ]

Hi`everyone, being a Q + A forum could you please take the time to read my story and tell me whether it has something to do with "psychic" or in fact "what the hell is this about?". It is long so please take your time to read it :) :lol: One night I was in a nice long sleep until suddenly I...

Blue screen [ 1 Answers ]

When I turned off my dell inspiron b130 it was fine when I turned back on it states bad checksum. I can not access start up but I have tried to reboot and all other possibilities without any success . Do you have any suggestions this is a new laptop only about 8 months old I have had a compaq for...

Blue-green water staining [ 4 Answers ]

There is a marked Blue-green stain that develops in the shower stall, less so in the kitchen and bathroom sinks. I'm assuming it is a reaction triggered by the hot water. I'm also asking not just because it requires more cleaning, but my hairdresser says that it also creates a layer on my hair!...

Blue Moon [ 2 Answers ]

I've been trying to find out who owns the yacht Blue Moon since it was featured in a TV documentary.

View more questions Search