Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    how Posts: 14, Reputation: 2

Oct 17, 2006, 09:49 AM
    Wireless keyboard
    I bought a Logitech Wireless Keyboard from someone on eBay. The keyboard is new, but ever since I got it I lose contact with the keyboard (that is to say it will not function) & I have to push the connect button on both the remote and the keyboard. Does anyone else have this problem or is it just a bug in my keyboard? I have replaced the batteries, so that is not the answer. Please help me.

Thank you,
    Dale

Check out some similar questions!

Wireless Keyboard/Mouse stops screensaver [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Microsoft Wireless Comfort Keyboard 1.0A and a Microsoft Wireless Optical Mouse 2.0A on a Windows XP computer with IntelliType and IntelliPoint 5.2 installed for drivers. Whenever I plug in the wireless receiver (there is only the one for the two devices) the screensaver will not come on....

Wireless and non wireless connections [ 10 Answers ]

Hi, I have a laptop from my employer to use at home and at work. At work it is networked via a wireless connection and broadband Internet access is via this network. I took it home and set up the connection to work with my own ISP (NTL) and that worked fine. The problem comes when I take it...

Keyboard woes [ 1 Answers ]

A friend gets numbers when typing letters in an e mail on her acer laptop - anyone out there have an answer or comments? Thanks

Labtec Wireless Keyboard [ 2 Answers ]

My keyboard was just working and now my scroll lock button won't work (I use it to switch computer using one monitor). Is there something I touched or is the scroll lock button not broken? Help, I just got it. I remember it doing the same thing the first day I was using it, but them it started to...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.