Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dairygemz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 22, 2011, 02:44 AM
    Journalizing
    On January 1,2004,Mr Eugenio D. Matalino, a graduate of information establish a company under the trade name of "sky lab Internet Cafe" with initial investment of 300,000. The following are the transactions of Mr. Matalino:
    2. paid three months rental deposit and advance of store space at shangri-plaza at 5,000 per month.
    3. Mr.Matalino incurred, 2,000 for Mayors permit and other tax and licences.
    4. it cost Mr. Matalino 50,000 for shop improvements of the internet café.
    5. bought computer chairs and tables at cyber zone, INC. worth 25,000 on cash
    dom.b.fortin Posts: 27, Reputation: 1

Jul 7, 2011, 02:12 AM
    Dr. Cash 300,000 (Asset)
    Cr. Matalino Capital 300,000 (Equity)
    2. Is the 3 months one month deposit and 2 months advance?If so,
    Dr. Rental Deposit 5,000 (Asset)
    Dr. Prepaid Rent 10,000 (Asset)
    Cr. Cash 15,000 (Asset)
    Dr. Licenses & Fees 2,000 (Expense)
    Cr. Cash 2,000 (Asset)
    Dr.Leasehold Improvements 50,000 (Asset)
    Cr.Cash 50,000 (Asset)
    Dr. Furniture & Fixtures 25,000 (Asset)
    Cr. Cash 25,000 (Asset)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Journalizing Transactions [ 4 Answers ]

So I'm having a hard time figuring out what exact type of transactions each of these are. May 4 Real estate commissions billed to clients amount to $4,000 7 Received a bill for $500 for advertising for the current month 10 Received a check for $3,000 from a client in...

Journalizing a transaction [ 1 Answers ]

I have a homework assignment and I really have tried to figure this one transaction out. I just need someone to tell me if I have the right accounts down that it has affected. It states that a guest came to a business. He got ill and had to leave. So a refund was given back in the amount of 1000....

Journalizing a contract? [ 1 Answers ]

I need to journalize the following question but I don't know if it would be entered in accounts receivable or accounts payable or what is it. The : On behalf of Music Depot, Lee signed a contract with a local radio station, to provide guest spots for the next three months. The contract requires...

Journalizing entries [ 1 Answers ]

How do I go about journalizing an entry that is paid by using a check?

Journalizing Entries [ 1 Answers ]

I am stumped with the following situations: 1. At the end of the month, a business owes $500 in wages that have not yet been paid. At closing, I know this goes to wages payable. However - when May rolls around, and these wages are paid, how would that be put in the general journal? 2. If a...

View more questions Search