Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    redscan25 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Sep 7, 2009, 06:04 AM
    World War I both sides dining together
    In this movie both german and french or belgian soldiers dine together at a mansion inhabited by a middle aged lady and her daughter. I think this happens during a seize fire or maybe at the end of the war.
    At one point the soldiers encourage one younger soldier to go into the house with the older lady, but in the end he decides not to go in. So one of the older soldiers goes in there.
    Also I think that some soldiers from each side know each other from their youth and they make it possible to come together at the mansion.

Does anybody know what movie this is?
    confuzed1978 Posts: 76, Reputation: 8

Oct 2, 2009, 04:24 PM

I don't remember a mansion but was it called "A Midnight Clear"?
    redscan25 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Oct 2, 2009, 07:34 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by confuzed1978 View Post
    i don't remember a mansion but was it called "A Midnight Clear" ??
    No, that was not the movie I was thinking about. In the movie I saw they were talking german and french. And as far as I can remember there were no actors in it that I had recognized.
    But it seems an interesting movie anyway.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How much is my dining set worth? [ 0 Answers ]

I was wondering if anyone could give me any idea of the origin of this set, how much it may be worth? The hutch and the buffet were once two pieces, and someone, unfortunately made them into one. There are 6 chairs, one being a captains chair. I need your advice!:o

Untreated oak dining table [ 8 Answers ]

I have recently bought an untreated oak dining table and although I like the appearance of it I am concerned that I should treat it someway before use to avoid staining etc. Any advice? :confused:

Broke tooth while dining out [ 3 Answers ]

I was at a eating establishment (Chapps Cafe) in Fort Worth, Texas off Hulen Blvd. and bit into a burger and broke my tooth also. But I do still have the evidence, it was a bone or some type of rock like substance. I've been getting the run around and also they've been trying to get me to let them...

Dining table surface [ 2 Answers ]

I have a formal dining room wood table with a cherry finish. Something seems to have etched itself into the finish, either a cleaning product my wife used or something else. There are streaks that look like the table was washed with a dirty cloth. Without completely stripping or sanding this...

View more questions Search