Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    a1henson Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 9, 2009, 05:35 PM
    Accounting: Evaluation
    Purchasing a new copier at $10,000 with the following information... will be depreciated straight-line over 5 years to a salvage value of $20,000. The anticipation that the machine actually can be sold in 5 years for $30,000. The machine will save $20,000 a year in labor costs but will require an increase in working capital, mainly paper supplies, of $10,000. The marginal tax rate is 35 percent, and the discount rate is 8 percent. Should the machine be bought?
    codyman144 Posts: 544, Reputation: 31

Mar 10, 2009, 05:43 AM

At least try to answer the question yourself first. Me giving you the answer won't help you learn.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Evaluation of paintings [ 3 Answers ]

How to evaluate an art painting that how much it should be costing?

Neuropsychological evaluation [ 3 Answers ]

What is a neuropshycological evaluation?

Oil painting evaluation [ 3 Answers ]

I have this oil painting on canvas.It is framed by " Grand Central Artists' Materials,Inc. ,45 Vanderbilt Ave. New-York " (there is a small round label on the back saying that). the paint has a signature A.A.RICHMAN.The size of the frame 24 in x 31 in

Evaluation for a 4 year old [ 2 Answers ]

It has been recommended that my 4 year old grandson have an evaluation for ADD. We live in New York State (Yonkers). I want to know how to go about getting an evaluation.

Project Evaluation [ 1 Answers ]

Kolby's Korndogs is looking at a new sausage system with an installed cost of 490,000. This cost will be depreciated straight lint to zero over the projects five year life, at the end of which the sausage system can be scrapped for 40,000. The sausage system will save the firm 146,000 per year in...

View more questions Search