Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    toohz Posts: 18, Reputation: 0

May 19, 2006, 07:11 PM
    Need Psychics analysis...
    Born on 31.1.85 been with my fiancée (born 2.4.84) for nearly 4 yrs. Been trying for children for 2yrs. Just wanted to know if you can see us having children together. If any more information is required please let me know. Thank you.
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

May 20, 2006, 04:29 AM
    Hi,
    I am not a psychic, don't pretend to be.
    If you have been trying for 2 years with no success, you need to "make your own luck" and both of you see a doctor. He/she can give you some Professional opinions, about testing, etc. and check out the possible cuases of "why not". I do wish you the best.
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

May 20, 2006, 06:15 AM
    I agree with Fred, You both need to see a doctor. They will give you recommendations and ways of increasing chanches. They will check everything to make sure everything is working properly. You do not need a phychic to know that YES, you can have children but I do believe after 2 years the frustration and stress of it could actually prevent pregnancy.

Joe
    fairy-dust Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

May 25, 2006, 07:17 AM
    Hi I wouldn't worry too much I agree with the above answers stress and fustration can prevent or in a few case cause early misscarrge but my sister was trying for around about the same time you have been maybe a bit longer and one about half a year later she found out she was pregent so don't let things get you down... but I would still go to the doctors and get some advice from there
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

Sep 15, 2006, 05:36 PM
    I'm getting an M. An M is coming through. Is there an M in your life? Does M have any significance?
    Rkanovac77 Posts: 32, Reputation: 1

Dec 23, 2009, 01:22 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by magprob View Post
    I'm getting an M. An M is comming through. Is there an M in your life? Does M have any significance?
    Yeah... there is an M in her life. I can see an M. :D

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Calling all Psychics... Please Help! [ 3 Answers ]

I asked Maria this question but decided I should put it in the main forum... I'm a single working mother of 2 and concerned about my career and ultimately my ability to financially support my WONDERFUL children. I've been at my current job for nearly 5 yrs and have done pretty well. It's been a...

Psychics? [ 69 Answers ]

Is it wrong to consult a psychic? What about looking up horoscopes?

I need help from psychics [ 1 Answers ]

I am really confused and I am so curious to know how my partner is thinking about me, I want to go deep inside him because he isnot good at expressing his feelings.. can any good psychic here help? My birthdate is 27 January 1974 and his is 31 December 1977.. is that enough info for psychic to tell...

View more questions Search