Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Melaniemia Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 31, 2012, 05:50 AM
    Daddy was always there! Now what?
    My son has been with his girfriend every step of the way every doctors appt. the hospital through birth he took vacation days and never left her side in the hospital. He has been in her life everyday, he has kept his baby while babies mom was in schoo. His girl friend has been estranged from her family for 15 months the baby was brought to my home in which they had an Apt all set up for babies needs. Her mom started talking to her a few weeks ago and then Thursday of last week, her family went into my sons and girlfriends apt at girlfriends encouragement and cleaned my son out. He has not seen baby since and is desperate to see her (WE ALL ARE) What can he do? She is making false alligations of abuse in attempt to keep him from seeing her.
    AK lawyer Posts: 12,592, Reputation: 977
    Expert

May 31, 2012, 06:24 AM
    You are saying that set up an "apartment" in your home for them? And then she and her family "cleaned [him] out" of the apartment? What does that mean? They took his things out? So? It's still your home, right? He can return at any time, as far as I can see.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

May 31, 2012, 06:28 AM
    Has he filed for visitation? If not, you should start there.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is Daddy right? [ 5 Answers ]

I live in North Carolina. I am currently married to my son's father and pregnant with our second child. I have been planning a trip with our son to Texas to see my family for a birthday party and baby shower. I have EVERY intention of coming back. My husband has decided that since he is not going...

Not sure who daddy is. [ 12 Answers ]

When my daughter was born I didn't list a father on the birth certificate. At the time I was not sure who her father was and I'm still not. She is two months old and my boyfriend and I have decided to get married. Is there a way he can be added to the birth certificate even if we are not sure he is...

I may be 1 of 3 whose her Daddy? [ 3 Answers ]

17 yrs ago an ex-sleep over gal of mine, showed up at my house with welfare documents for me to sign, that admitted I was her newborn daughter's father and that I WOULD pay child support. Stupidly (and very drunk) I signed the paper. I hadn't even known this woman was pregnant until about a week...

He wants to be her daddy [ 1 Answers ]

My husband would like to adopt my daughter. Her biological father is unknown and on her birth certificate there is no one is the spot of FATHER. How do we go about getting her name changed and him as her father on her birth certificate?

View more questions Search