Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    3ndl3sslov3 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 30, 2012, 12:47 PM
    My boyfriend is in ruins right now.
    My boyfriend is in ruins right now. He has a son that is currently in Morgantown wv, living with a friend of his mothers(no relation). She is not caring for him but is in fact in fort wayne Indiana. Now my boyfriends name is on his child birth certificate. There is no assigned custody she took them from him and left. He and I just had our first child, He's working full time and more to support us and does very well. Is there any type of legal action he can take to gain custody of his child? I'm not sure how Indiana and wv state laws differ when it comes to children but I'm wondering if the mother is not in the picture is there something we can do? There is not a single reason to keep a man from his child unless of coarse there is abuse of any kind or mistreatment. Any help would be appreciated.
    3ndl3sslov3 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 30, 2012, 01:16 PM
    More help
    Still not too sure how to use this I hope someone has some advice for me soon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

She ruins my life in school... please help me, I need many replies [ 14 Answers ]

I study in a residential boarding school. I am in the 11th grade doing ibdp course in India. I am a 16 year old girl. There is this girl in my class who ruins my life in school. She is not my friend and constantly keeps irritating me and insulting me front of the boys. She is a big bully and...

Want to stop jealousy before it ruins the family [ 3 Answers ]

I am 22 and have had 3 very happy years with my boyfriend who is 24. My sister split with her boyfriend around 2 years ago, and has since been rather sad. Especially as my family "love" my boyfriend and constantly go on about him all the time. Recently (4 weeks) my sister has met a new man, and do...

My girlfriend ruins going out? [ 9 Answers ]

Last week it was my friend's birthday party. She ended up falling asleep on a couch while everyone was having a rocking good time. After asking her, we got to stay for an extra hour. Until 11pm. I work from 6am everyday and she is rarely up by 8:30. This week, we went out to a club which she said...

I definitely think I need some help ASAP or my life is going to stay in ruins [ 5 Answers ]

I don't even know where to begin... I have issues. I'm single.. trying to date. But I'm stopping myself and I don't know how to fix it. First off let me mention that I have incredible anxiety problems. And its getting worse. I just kind of had an epiphany today that made me break down. As I'm...

Shyness . It ruins my life. [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I'm a 22 yr old guy who is extremely shy for 1st contacts. My whole life I've been very shy (have had an unhappy and bizarre childhood... Long story). Years ago, many girls looked at me smiling (obviously showing interest) and even then I didn't dared to approach them! This is so...

View more questions Search