deb9653 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 30, 2012, 02:34 AM
    Application to add fathers name on birth certificate in Texas
    I have a court order to add fathers name to Birth certificate of
    How do I obtain a application for Texas to do this
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

May 30, 2012, 03:20 AM
    Contact the state bureau of vital records.

http://www.dshs.state.tx.us/vs/reqproc/amendment.shtm

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to add fathers name to a virginia birth certificate [ 4 Answers ]

how to add fathers name to a virginia birth certificate

Want to marry but have same fathers name on birth certificate but different fathers [ 1 Answers ]

My mother was pregnant with me when she met the man who's name I on my birth certicate after she passed I found my real father. I wasn't close to the father on the birth certicate didn't know his children now I want to marry the son but we are no kin what do I need to do. His name is on both of the...

How do I add my fathers name to my birth certificate? [ 4 Answers ]

My mother never put my fathers name on my birth certificate. (nice one mom) I found him a couple of years ago and met him for the first time and it was great and blah blah blah and he's OK with me putting his name on it, but I have no idea where to start. What do I need to get from him to do this?...

Father not around at birth. Want to add him to birth certificate/change babies name [ 1 Answers ]

At the time I had my son 5 months ago his father was not in the picture so I opted to not give him his last name or put his name on the birth certificate... however now his father came back and we are working things out.. how do I go about changing the birth certificate and my sons last name... do...

View more questions Search