Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    anonymous1521 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 30, 2012, 12:48 AM
    Visitation
    My ex boyfriend recently was told to pay child support. He has only seen him 4 times since he was born January 7th and the last time was January 18th. My son will be 5 months soon and doesn't know who he is at all. He was given the chance to change our sons last name to his but said he wanted nothing to do with him. He has 15 supervised visits then afterward he has 32 unsupervised at home visits. My question is if he doesn't come to any of the first 15 supervized visits will he be able to just take him home? I thought that if you didn't go to those you lost your rights because you didn't bond and get use to each other.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

May 30, 2012, 03:24 AM
    The purpose of supervised visits is to make sure the parent is safe with the child. If he doesn't do the supervised visits he hasn't fulfilled the requirements of the court. Until he does, the unsupervised visits don't kick in. So, no you do not have to let him have the child until he does what the court ordered.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Will I ever have a right to Visitation [ 7 Answers ]

Hi ask me help desk .com,I'm coming for CA! Well I have been trying to get Visitation with my daughter who now is a year and 3 month! We are Do in court in about two weeks and in a week we have to go to mediation.I filed for Visitation and child support because the mother could not keep our...

Violating Visitation and Supervised Visitation [ 5 Answers ]

Good afternoon all, I have read your site and its very informative so I joined I have a two part question and your advice is greatly appreciated. I have a 11mnth old baby boy and I am 30yrs old I left my sons father at the beginning of my pregnancy we dated for 31/2yrs he became abusive wheni told...

View more questions Search