Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mrocon Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 10, 2011, 02:14 PM
    Notice of an amendment to heirship
    I received a notice of an amendment to heirship for the estate of a relative(great uncle) that died 5 years ago. The amendment list about 8 peoplw who are heirs including me. This will be looked at by a judge in the next few weeks. Do I need to do anything? Is this just a notce given to all the parties involved as a curtesy?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 10, 2011, 02:19 PM
    How is it ammending the probate estate

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I give 30 days notice when I receive 5 day notice for nonpayment mean in va [ 9 Answers ]

4 of us live in a house. Each pays the landlord 1/4 of the total rent. It's been this way for over 15 months. The lease, which had 2 of the 4 people listed, has expired 6 months ago. One housemate failed to pay rent in Feb and March. The other in March and thus the landlord sent us a 5 day...

My landlord gave me a 3 Day Notice To Quit after I had given him a notice to move by [ 17 Answers ]

My landlord gave me a 3 Day Notice to Pay or Quite after I had given him a notice to Vacate by 3/1/10. In the notice I included that my double deposit was to be used for rent. I feel this is very retaliatory as the deposit covers 2 months of rent, which I will be out before the full two months,...

View more questions Search