Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    yourface Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 30, 2011, 12:21 PM
    Best way to get rid of a live-in boyfriend?
    He's bi-polar, I swear, and when his little spawn of satan (his son) is around it's a constant fight
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Nov 30, 2011, 02:04 PM
    Who's home is it? Is it a rental or a lease where both your names are on it ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I don't want windows live how do I get rid of it showing up all the time [ 1 Answers ]

I just tried to go back to hotmail and it showed me windows live

How do I get rid of the echo when live streaming [ 1 Answers ]

I just recently purchased a Microsofts webcam (v?5000). Whenever I live-chat with someone, all of my statements echo back through my speakers. How do I correct this?

I need to get rid of my live-in aide [ 1 Answers ]

About 9 months ago, I had a distant relative of mine move in to help out around the house, as I am phisically disabled. I am on a section 8 voucher, and he is on my lease as a live-in aide. He is supposed to do up to 12 hours of work a week, depending on what is needed, and pay me $35/week for his...

Should I get rid of my live in boyfriend [ 1 Answers ]

Hi have been with him for 9 year's and he is still living of me. I have a disabled son he's 10. And he will not help with anything. Any money he makes he keeps to himself, he plays out still and he's 44. Its always my mate my mates. He lives on his computer while I do the shopping the house work...

View more questions Search