Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rosh Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 27, 2007, 12:42 PM
    What and how to wear?
    Hi,
    I'm turning 18 next week and I'd like to wear a dress but my problem is that I have really big hips as that's gentetic in my family and I have a belly too, what dress styles and colurs would go with my figure without drawing too much attention to my stomach and hips?
    Write back
    Thank you
    rosh
    Xxx
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Jan 28, 2007, 01:17 PM
    A-line skirts, dresses and flared skirts look best on wide hips. They help make wide or full hips look narrow. If you have a little bit of a belly, wear a control top pantyhose. As for the dress color, choose colors that compliment your skin tone. Dress colors such as blue, red or black will compliment most skin tones.
    rosh Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 30, 2007, 03:42 PM
    Awww thanku I went and bort a red flary dress today lux amazing!! :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Normal Wear and Tear [ 4 Answers ]

Thanks for the help with LMR. I saw a list somewhere showing what is normal wear and tear after 1 yr, 2 yrs, 3 yrs... etc and the replacement or repair or painting that the landloard will be responsible for when tenant vacates. It may have been a California Laws site?? Can someone provide a...

Clutch wear and tear... [ 3 Answers ]

When I am driving on smooth straight road at say 100 km/hr and I realize I want to stop at say 1 km ahead (assume that there is no other vehicle ahead or behind). I can continue at same speed or little less speed, and later apply break when I want to stop. But that means I waste some fuel. To...

View more questions Search