Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    miz_g2011 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 3, 2011, 05:56 PM
    Can I move out of state while on a court ordered drug program?
    The program is from California and is called PC 1000
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

May 3, 2011, 06:02 PM

Who administers the program? Is it part of your probation? I am reading that you have to complete the classes in California.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to legally transfer PTI (drug court ) to another state [ 5 Answers ]

I am on probation started on the 18th of November 2010 I have two charges both felonies but one was reduced to misd. But kept felony case number, weird any way on felony probation as well. Also Currently attending Drug Court as part of my PTI how do I transfer this from FL to NC ? What are my...

Court ordered drug test, results to be sent to court, can person also get results? [ 1 Answers ]

Father of 15 month old court ordered to take hair follicle test.. Results to be faxed to person in juvenile court. Can anyone else get results before the next court hearing? Also, the test was taken 23 days ago and so far no results yet.. Why would it take so long?

How to move a case from state to bankruptcy court? [ 2 Answers ]

I filed a Ch7, a cc(credit card)'s attorney is trying to obtain a judgement in state/county court for portion of the cc balance. How do I file the proper paperwork to move the case from the lower court to the bankruptcy court where I filed my Chapter 7?

As a defendant in court the judge ordered me to return to court to PROVE my innocence [ 2 Answers ]

Am I missing something? Long story short I've been harassed for years with the worst part being called into court by this psycho. The lawyers and judge are "good old boys" and I'm screwed. The icing on the cake was my accuser blaming me because she rear ended someone. In court she stated I must...

How can I move out of state with my son when there is a court order? [ 9 Answers ]

Does anyone know of a way to fight a court order and move out of state with my son? Currently he spends 1/2 the time with the father and 1/2 with me. Our judge at 1 point put me on supervised visits ordererded me into anger managemrent. After a few monthes his father took me off the visits giving...

View more questions Search