Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chaparra7785 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 20, 2011, 12:50 PM
    What can I do to prevent someone from using my grandchildren social security
    I have had my grandchildren with me for almost a year and with no help so I believe I have the right to claim them in my income tax return but my daughter will not let me have there social security numbers and I believe she is letting someone else use them for there own purpose and for her to get some money. What can I do I know that's her children but she has done nothing to help me out with them. Its not like we are not going to help her out because after all I'm her mother and I will do whatever I can to get her out of the situation she is in but she does not care about helping us out.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 20, 2011, 01:46 PM

Stop helping her out, until she provides you the info,

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Social Security disability,unemployment and social security [ 2 Answers ]

I got approved for ssdi but got disapproved for ssi because my unemployment can I later get ssi after my unemployment is finished?:(

Can unpaid tickets prevent me from obtaining airport security clearance? [ 2 Answers ]

I live in Canada and recently applied for a job with an airline that requires security clearance and I have a lot of unpaid tickets (approx 10k$), will this prevent me from obtaining clearance? Thanks in advance

Social Security [ 5 Answers ]

Can Social Security checks be garnished

Supplemental security income and social security disability income? [ 2 Answers ]

If you are approved for supplemental security income and social security disability will you get full benefits from both or will it get cut in half and if your children receive ssi will their benefit be effected?

Social security [ 1 Answers ]

Not sure how much to withhold in social security if the rate is 6% on the first 100,000 and they earned 105,856? If they earned less than 100,000 I can do it.

View more questions Search