Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jaimebrennan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 16, 2011, 06:41 PM
    Getting custody of my sister
    Me and my little sister who is 14 are living at my dads house with my other siblings , my fathers fiancée and her kids.We do not get along with them and my father said he would sign over custody.Can I still get custody if I am taking her to a shelter to wait for housing?
    ChickyBaby Posts: 31, Reputation: 4

Jan 28, 2011, 05:52 PM
    Most likely no... you would need a place and show you are stable.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I want custody of my sister! [ 2 Answers ]

My sister is currently 13 years old. She lives with my mom and her boyfriend. My mom has moved over 20 times within the past year between her husband and her boyfriend, she is very unstable. She is currently on unemployment and food stamps. My sister has moved middle schools 9 times over the past...

Getting custody of my sister [ 2 Answers ]

My mum has recently lost custody of my little sister age 9. she now lives with her dad, but he is a horrible man, and used to treat me and my brother really bad. I'm nearly 20 year old, and I really want to go for custody of her, what would my chances be of getting her. Please someone can you give...

Custody of little sister [ 2 Answers ]

My sister is 5. She is technically my half sister but I don't see her that way. My mom is a drunk and a drug addict. My sisters dad is the same. I live with my father and younger brother right now and my mom and sister live with us when my mom is not out getting drunk. My dad wants to kick my mom...

Getting custody of my little sister [ 1 Answers ]

My Ex step father (my sister's dad) and our mother are divorced. Her dad is not supporting her well being..she's in serious need of medical attention among many other problems. She's not getting treatment, support, clothing, food, etc. like she should be. My brother and sister in law as well as...

I want custody of my little sister [ 4 Answers ]

I'm 30 years old and have a 13 year old sister who I want to take care of. Our mom is very ill and financially not able to take care of her. There are also other issues in their home that I want my sister to be away from. She doesn't get along with our stepdad and stepsisters since they've moved in...

View more questions Search