Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    justhappy Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 3, 2010, 07:09 AM
    Tunisian Marriage Contract
    I'm a British Citizen marrying a lovely Tunisian man - My question is that there are 2 types of marriage contract, one which contains a Prenup, basically saying anything we owned before the marriage remains are own, and anything we accuired within the marriage is split if the marriage dissolves.

This is not a nice subject to think about, but it's something we want to do - To prove the doubters he's not after my property, etc.

So is this marriage contract sufficient in UK law - Or should I get an English Prenup drawn up also?

We're marrying in Tunisia - Then hopefully (Visa dependant) will settle back in the UK.

Thank you

Check out some similar questions!

Tunisian divorce [ 1 Answers ]

Things have got so bad I now want to divorce my tunisian husband,I'm english. We live in england and have 2 very young daughters.can I divorce him in england or do I have to do it in tunisia we married in tunisia 6 years ago. Any advice would be helpful.

Divorcing a Tunisian [ 1 Answers ]

My Tunisian ex-husband says he is arranging a divorce and requires both my birth certificate and that of our son (who was born in the UK and lives with me). Is this correct? I am nervous about giving him our son's birth certificate in case he gets a passport for him.Can you help?

Adultry in Tunisian Marriage [ 1 Answers ]

After 15 years of marriage to a Tunisia I find he has committed adultry and a child has been born. We were married in Tunisia, lived there for 4 years and then in the uk for the last 10 years. Under Tunisian law adultry is forbidden punishable by prison, Can I prosectute him for adultry even though...

Quebec marriage contract [ 5 Answers ]

I was advised to sue to ex in Florida, not to begin in Quebec for collection of unpaid Marriage contract

Divorce a tunisian [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I married a tunisian lady 1 year ago I avent seen her in that time since we got married and I feel the consulate avent done anything about it since that time we decided it's the best interest we split from each other and things avent improved for us and feels like we don't knoweach other how do...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.