Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ladytrisk Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 17, 2010, 03:15 PM
    Divorcing in Nevada but my children are in California.
    My soon to be ex-wife and my kids live in California and I'm planning on divorcing in Nevada, my residence. It will be a Joint Divorce. I don't know if we're supposed to fill out all the kids information since the state has no jurisdiction over the children? Or should we use the form "Joint Divorce without minor Children" instead? We will be handling the child custody, visitation and support in California. Your advice is appreciated. Thank you.
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Sep 17, 2010, 04:52 PM

How long have you lived apart?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 17, 2010, 06:36 PM

And where did you last live as husband and wife together

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Work in California but live in Nevada should my employer with hold taxes [ 2 Answers ]

If I live in Nevada but work for a California based company should they be with holding taxes

Nevada taxes married to someone in California [ 7 Answers ]

I live and work in Nevada and am getting married to a man who lives and works in California (30 minutes away). I will continue to live and work in Nevada, but will come up to our shared rental house in California on the weekends. How should we file and is it acceptable to be married, but reside in...

California Move Out of State with Children Laws [ 6 Answers ]

I currently live in Washington State with my 2 children. My ex currently lives here as well but I am thinking of relocating to California due to a job and family in California. Does anyone know the California law with moving from California to any other state when you have children? I do not...

California Steals children from their Father [ 1 Answers ]

California steals children from their father. In an ongoing battle with California, my son children were placed in guardianship without his consent, I know because I wrote the protest and send one personally. The children mother was busted for marijuana and was evicted from her apartment,...

View more questions Search