Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    daizy123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 10, 2010, 05:34 AM
    Can you still put the fathers name on the birth certificate without him being there?
    Even if there not married can you still put his name down?
    GV70 Posts: 2,918, Reputation: 283
    Family Law Expert

Sep 10, 2010, 06:39 AM

Sorry! You cannot do it.You will be able to put the Ftaher's name only if
    1He was married to you
    2.He was adjudicated as the child's father
    3.He signed a Paternity Acknowledgment

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Do I need to put fathers name on birth certificate? [ 3 Answers ]

I'm 6 months pregnant and getting a lot of hassel from my ex partner(babys dad) and his mother they treat me as if I'm stupid and say I have mental problems when I stick up for myself I have never said I would stop them seeing the baby when she comes along do I need to put his name on certificate

Can I put my fathers name on my birth certificate [ 5 Answers ]

My father was not able to make the signing of my birth certificate when I was born, so only my mothers name is on it. My mum has now passed away and I would really like my fathers name on there. Could anyone tell me if this is possible and if so how to go about it?

Want to marry but have same fathers name on birth certificate but different fathers [ 1 Answers ]

My mother was pregnant with me when she met the man who's name I on my birth certicate after she passed I found my real father. I wasn't close to the father on the birth certicate didn't know his children now I want to marry the son but we are no kin what do I need to do. His name is on both of the...

Can I put my fathers name on my birth certificate [ 1 Answers ]

When I was born my mum didn't put my fathers name on my birth certificate can I put it on now my mum has passed away I live in the uk and have no idea how to do this or even if I can

Adult child seeking to put biological fathers name on birth certificate [ 3 Answers ]

Forget it.. I'm calling an attorney!

View more questions Search