Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jennyharris Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 29, 2010, 07:14 AM
    Mother died in January last & we are trying to gather her assets
    Death Cert & Probate Grant sent to ICICI HiSave (ack & retd) but they have not sent closing cheque despite letters & phone calls. Don't know what else to. Please help.
    ebaines Posts: 12,131, Reputation: 1307
    Expert

Apr 29, 2010, 08:10 AM

For clarification - you are in India, right?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mother Died, children living with us [ 6 Answers ]

Last year my daughter died of Leukaemia. She was first diagnosed with this in 2006 and her two young children live with us the grandparents as they have done since 2006. Both children have separate Dads and one of the Dads who has had his child every weekend since the age of 3, now has applied...

Title Change in TX, Mother Died [ 2 Answers ]

My mother passed away in July and I am named Executrix on her will. I have already probated the will and have Letters of Testamentary. I just don't know how I go about changing the name on the deed from her name to mine. The house is paid off. Thanks for any help.

Mother died [ 4 Answers ]

My mother died 6 years ago and I can't to this day get it out of my head I still cry over it what can I do to make things better for myself?

Mother died [ 7 Answers ]

My mother died feb 2005 she left ahouse with land I put it in my name with the blessings of my brothers my sister is deaf and disabled so she is living with me and my wife the question is I paid on the credit cards until 8 months ago then I told them she is dead I did not know you could have done...

Father died last year; how do I find his assets? [ 3 Answers ]

My father died last July 2006. He was born in Brazil, but was a citizen of the U.S. and was a doctor here for 35 years. He retired, remarried, and moved back to Brazil in 1993. He died without a will. My stepmother claims that he died with no money. I believe he did have a significant amount...

View more questions Search