Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    epkohls Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 22, 2009, 04:04 PM
    What's name of film in which mother, son are lovers - others, too
    I borrowed a movie from the library, and can't remember either the actress's name or the name of the movie. Will you help me?

The just-divorced mother is a lovely, tall, slim blonde (I know I'll be embarrassed when you remind me of her name). Her depression leads to her calling in a gay fellow who rescues divorcées by helping them get back into society by telling them where to be seen.

Son is gloomy fellow who has gay lovers who also sleep with his mother.

They live extravagantly, probably in Europe, although film is English/American.

Thanks for your help. This is driving me nuts!
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Nov 22, 2009, 04:26 PM

Savage Grace (2007) ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Let my son be or keep fighting? [ 39 Answers ]

My son's father and I broke up in 2005, he was very physically abusive and I did not want my son to be apart of it, so I left him. After about a year or so, my son's father came after me for full custody of son. My son was about 1 1/2 at the time. My ex at this time had one DUI, a life's...

Child support if Mother Kicks son out of house [ 1 Answers ]

My son was forced out of his house by his Mother and Step-Father and I came to pick him up. I pay her child support for 2 children. He has lived with me for a year and we did not modify the child support agreement. We are going to court now and my question is, if she forces the child out of the...

Son of a US Citizen [ 2 Answers ]

My mom went to the US with a H1b visa, and on July 1992 My whole family went to the US embassy consulate for an interview and I was the only one been refused a visa because I exceeded the required age for a dependent. Now my mom is already a US citizen so as my brother and sister. Now I'm already...

Ever heard of anyone going from lovers, to friends, back to lovers? [ 16 Answers ]

Has anyone ever heard of two people breaking up, actually bieng just friends for a while, and then actually getting back together?

View more questions Search