Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Broken Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Nov 8, 2006, 08:31 PM
    Its Been 3 months
    Its been 3 months sense my ex broke up with me. Her and I where together for 3 years and 3 months and engaged at one point in those 3 years. She seems like she moved on and has done things with another guy but still from time t otime our passion gets the best of us. I still Love her with all my heart and want her back and she may leave this guy because he finally showed what I've been saying that he only wants her for sex. She still tells me she loves me but is afraid that our relatuionship is to damaged. She has only be passionate with me sense the boyfriend said that he wants space and they can see who they want she's suppose to talk to him sat. What should I do. Should I still try to be friends. She really means the world to me. Im heart broken and confussed. All I know is she makes me happy and I love her.
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Nov 8, 2006, 08:33 PM
    Do nothing. She may or she may not. Whatever. Move on.
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Nov 9, 2006, 02:47 AM
    Does she really make you happy?
    You sound sad and upset :(

As jesushelper76 said... move on, start afresh and try to cut as much contact with her as possible if you want a new strong recovery. Deep down this hurting you so much... so why stick it any longer! :cool:

Nov 9, 2006, 07:47 AM
    Yeah she makes me the happiest I've ever been. I guess I still am trying to stick with her because we have gotten through so much and feels like our love has grown and stregthened from it it just seems when she goes to college that's when she starts to questions things between her and I. It sounds like I may be get through to her
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 9, 2006, 08:25 AM
    Dear Broken, I would question her love for you since she is bouncing back and forth between you and another and He wants space, and you take this to mean you may have gotten through to her. Re-read this and what you have posted aloud and so if you come to the same conclusion I have. She is using you for sex to keep you in line and hopefull that she still loves you. She will be very much in love until she hooks up with another guy she wants to try out. You are being played BIG TIME by some one who doesn't love you but can manipulate you into holding on for a future together. This is not love, but a very willfull use of one human being for the gratification of another and has you thinking your happy with any bone she throws you. It has worked thiis long hasn't it? It will work as long as you put up with it and let her get away with it. To break this cycle and get your manhood back then kick her to the curb and cut all contact with her. NOW. It will hurt like hell, but once you get from under her influence I can assure you you will see that she is making a zip damn fool out of you, for her own purpose, and you will be mad at her, and yourself for being so easily played for a FOOL!!

Nov 9, 2006, 08:47 AM
    Its not because he wants space that I feel like I'm getting through its because when I lasted talked to her she started to realize that unlike him I was willing to show I cared. And as far as the sex thing its more me who decides I still want to not her saying lets do it. She's afraid that ill think she's using me but if you knew her she is one of the shiest people ull ever meet like she's not the type to try that her and I where each others first. I guess at this point for me everythings in the air and I'm just waiting to see where things land. I mean how do you walk away from 3 years like its nothing to u?? I just can't had I told her what I told her last night she would have still been with me. I had a chance 1 week after we broke up but I was afraid to tell her I wanted to be and that's what would have stopped what happened from happening. You know what I mean. In a way I have no one to blame but myself.
    kellypat Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 16, 2007, 11:21 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Broken
    Its been 3 months sense my ex broke up with me. Her and I where together for 3 years and 3 months and engaged at one point in those 3 years. She seems like she moved on and has done things with another guy but still from time t otime our passion gets the best of us. I still Love her with all my heart and want her back and she may leave this guy because he finally showed what I've been saying that he only wants her for sex. She still tells me she loves me but is afraid that our relatuionship is to damaged. She has only be passionate with me sense the bf said that he wants space and they can see who they want shes suppose to talk to him sat. What should i do. Should I still try to be friends. She really means the world to me. Im heart broken and confussed. All i know is she makes me happy and i love her.
    That's all you need and if she feels the same then you can work this out all you need is just time to talk it over if its meant to be then it will be

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'd like to know where I'll be in the next 6 months [ 7 Answers ]

Goodday my name is tolu I'm a male and I'd just like to know what and where I'll be in the next six months. Cheers

G2 after 3 months at 17? [ 2 Answers ]

Is it true you can get your g2 three months after getting your g1 as long as you complete all those in class and driving lessons?

Should I call him now, after 4-6 months? [ 6 Answers ]

PLEASE HELP! Should I call my ex now after 4-6 months? I realized I LOVE HIM and I don't know if I should call or not. What if I don't know what to say. Its been half a year! Please Help! :-/ Should I call or should I not? We were a great couple. He lives in Cali. And I in FL. PLEASE HELP! I...

3 Flu's in 2 Months [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, For the 3rd time in 2 months I have a flu. I work doing respite work with mentally disabled children and one of them had a flu when I was there last, however, I already had 2 other flus. I was wondering if this is normal, and if it isn't what could it be a sign of? Thanks

View more questions Search