Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tracysherman Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 11, 2006, 09:26 PM
    My car just died and it won't start
    I was driving my car and going up a hill and it just stopped. When I tried to restart the car it would not work I towed it home and I replaced the spark plugs and it still won't start help
    The WB Posts: 78, Reputation: 6

Oct 11, 2006, 09:41 PM
    Need more info. What kind of car?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Buy Another Car or Use Existing Car 'til It Runs No More [ 7 Answers ]

Please help me resolve a debate with my husband. I am a first time car owner. I bought a new Jeep in 8/04 for $23,600. I put $5K down on the purchase + my loan is for 60 months. I would like to trade in the liberty before it gets too old + has too many miles on it. Does it make better sense to...

Car died, two exploded mufflers, coil wire? [ 2 Answers ]

Yesterday, after completing 180 miles of a 200 mile interstate drive in my '72 Bonneville, I heard two loud pops and found black smoke billowing from behind. The car stopped running and coasted to the emergency lane. When AAA loaded it up, I noticed that both mufflers were split open like bags of...

Car doesn't start when hot [ 2 Answers ]

Hey all, This post is about my car. It's a 1971 chevelle malibu 350 v-8 4bbl. The car will start up fine when its cold. But after its hot it won't start. I was at a gas station filling her up, went to start it and it only cranked, I then waited about 30 minutes then tried again. It struggled...

Working on 98 civic dx cd player something burned now car won't start [ 2 Answers ]

I was working on rewiring my cd player because 3 of my speakers stop working and burned something but replaced the radio fuse under hood and worked again. Also tinkled with my old cd player to see if speakers work and 3 of them did but I put my after market one back in after re wiring and it worked...

1964 Ford Fairlane... Died and Won't start. [ 1 Answers ]

Quick history. Rebuilt the car in High School. Ran for about two years. Had brittle wire problems so put the car down for about 5 years. Just rewired the whole car, rebuilt the carburetor, and replaced the ignition switch. I licensed and registered the car and drove it from my parents house to...

View more questions Search