Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    melanier Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 28, 2009, 08:20 AM
    55 years ago,now deceased sisters daughter given up for adoption
    I know she was born in April, 55 years ago. Her name given was Deborah and she was born to my now deceased sister Andrea Lynn O'Shea in Connecticut
    stevetcg Posts: 3,693, Reputation: 353
    Ultra Member

May 28, 2009, 10:47 AM

Im sorry - is this a question?

What is it that you are looking for?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My deceased sisters ex lost his right does he still have to pay child support [ 2 Answers ]

My sister was killed by a drunk driver after 3 long years of a custody battle, we finally got to bring them home. My niece was only 1 1/2 years old and my nephew was 13 days, they were in the accident with them. My mother gained rights of both the children and they have been home for almost 3 years...

I see and hear my deceased daughter [ 3 Answers ]

My four year old daughter passed away in 07 I still see and hear her.I have nightmares at night of being back at the hospital seeing my baby laying dead on the table.It has been almost 2 years now and I am scared to sleep.what can I do?could she really be here with me?

Adoption of a child whose father is deceased [ 2 Answers ]

How does my husband go about adopting my daughter who's father is deceased?

Adoption of sisters [ 2 Answers ]

Hello My name is chathu121 and I'm 22 years old and I want to adopt my younger siblings and I 'm worried they want let me get them because we are to close in age :(

My sisters adoption. [ 12 Answers ]

My sister had her baby at 8:49am it is now 9:35am. This is her 3rd baby and she turned 17 in February... Her first baby shae gave up for adoption her second one she kept and this one she gave up for adoption as well. When people ask me, "Is your sister keeping the baby?" I tell them the truth "No,...

View more questions Search