Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    canttalk Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 9, 2008, 02:51 PM
    Thriller, wife and lover set to kill her husband
    A thriller from either the 80s or very early 90s. A wife and her new found lover set to kill the wife's husband. Th bump into each other (couple and boyfriend) at an airport (though I cannot say that this is where she first met her lover-to-be). Furthermore when they go to murder the husband, it occurs at a lighthouse the weather is bad. Please help me!
    xendrea Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 1, 2009, 12:46 PM
    I think I'm looking for the similar or maybe the same movie... it's the same as you described but what I'm looking for includes that the husband comes back from the grave because he wasn't dead and then comes home and slowly builds some kind of labirynth in the house where eventually his wife ends up diying... something like that...
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Aug 1, 2009, 12:54 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by xendrea View Post
    i think i'm looking for the similar or maybe the same movie...it's the same as u described but what i'm looking for includes that the husband comes back from the grave bcuz he wasnt dead and then comes home and slowly builds some kind of labirynth in the house where eventually his wife ends up diying...something like that....
    Sounds like Buried Alive (1990) (TV)
    xendrea Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 1, 2009, 01:27 PM
    Yes... it is Buried Alive... THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH... this movie has been bugging me for over 10 years... THNX again :-)
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Aug 1, 2009, 01:36 PM

You're very welcome :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My husband is a terrible lover [ 51 Answers ]

My husband and I have a lot of sex but never make love. My problem is it is boring and predictable. I have tried everything to spice it up. How do I get him to become a better lover? I had a brief affair and the intimacy was THE BEST I have ever experienced. I ended it because I don't want another ...

My wife had a lover [ 3 Answers ]

My wife and I have not been married long, just under two years. We have been through some tuff times. We separated while she was away at training for another job 3 months ago, over the months we have sought counseling and have started to move back in with each other. Days before I moved out she had...

My lover wants me and I want him but how do I leave my husband I don't love no more [ 16 Answers ]

I so confused and I don't know what to do I'm married now for nearly 8 years but I'm not happy my husband has changed he lossed his sense of humour and just became so boring it's the same routine everyday and I'm just not happy in my marriage I now thing it was a mistake getting married. I'm in...

View more questions Search