Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lucas 568 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 8, 2008, 09:29 PM
    Dental insurance
    I have a tooth that needs a cap.I need to know if there is affordable dental insurance
    I read something about Wellness, or do dental schools need patients to work on.
    I would like to think students are qualified to do this, I cannot afford what some dentists charge. If dentists would set up a monthly payment plan more people could take better care of their teeth, especially if you cannot afford insurance or pay hundreds of dollars at one time. It's a different world now, so therefore we are forced to do things in a different
    Way.To be able to take care of your personal medical needs is a luxuary that many of us no longer have.
    Knowledge of any kind would e appreciated.
    Thank you,
    Annette
    lucas 568 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 8, 2008, 09:32 PM
    [QUOTE=lucas 568;1364568]I have a tooth that needs a cap.I need to know if there is affordable dental insurance
    I read something about Wellness, or do dental schools need patients to work on.
    I would like to think students are qualified to do this, I cannot afford what some dentists charge. If dentists would set up a monthly payment plan more people could take better care of their teeth, especially if you cannot afford insurance or pay hundreds of dollars at one time. It's a different world now, so therefore we are forced to do things in a different
    Way.To be able to take care of your personal medical needs is a luxuary that many of us no longer have.
    Knowledge of any kind would e appreciated.
    Thank you,
    Annette[/
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 8, 2008, 09:33 PM

Many do offer payment or finiancing of some sort.

Next there are all types of insurance, and most will be costl
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

Nov 8, 2008, 09:44 PM

Dental schools do offer reduced prices to clients and generally do a good job. You may have to "become a patient" in order to qualify. In other words your assigned a student for your cleaning and evaluation. Only after the preliminaries occur, will the crown work will be preformed.
    Amir1981 Posts: 246, Reputation: 6

Nov 9, 2008, 12:01 PM

Go to a school if you can
    flossie Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 181
    Ultra Member

Feb 10, 2010, 03:08 AM
    The "Orthodontic Dental Insurance" ONLY helps with braces. A comprehensive dental insurance package would cover what the original poster is asking for. There was no mention of needing braces. jimmyread, please check the date of the original post. This post is over a year old and the original poster has not been back since.
    dianaalbert Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 10, 2011, 05:49 AM
    Obviously, there are various kinds of Orthodontic Dental Insurance plans are available in the market which will help you in your costly dental treatments. If you search online you will find various insurance company which offers such kinds of plans. Orthodontic Dental Insurance will pay half of your expenses incurred during orthodontic treatments like teeth fillings, braces adjustments, teeth surgery etc.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dental insurance [ 7 Answers ]

I used to have dental insurance but I dropped it because it was expensive, it paid very little. Now I've had the dreaded root canal followed by endodontic surgery and they want to do another procedure. Too late to help me now but does anybody have an idea when dental insurance is worth it? ...

Dental and Vision Insurance [ 2 Answers ]

If anyone know of, in your opinon, a good dental and vision insurance; I would appreciate your suggestions and any tips. Thanks in advance.

Dental and Vision Insurance [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for a reasonable and reputable vision and dental insurance with good benefits. If you know of any that, in your opinion, fit the description; I would be appreciative, if you would share that with me. Thanks in advance.

No insurance dental work [ 4 Answers ]

I am a 53 year old woman who is on disability. I have medicare, but no other insurance. I am not eligible for medicaid. I need dental work done, extensive dental work and eye glasses. Are there any facilities around that does dental or vision care for free? If not for free, then at a more...

Dental Insurance: [ 1 Answers ]

I don't have any health insurance, and I can't afford to pay expensive services. Does anyone know where in New Jersey there is affordable dental work done. What types of programs are available for low income individuals?

View more questions Search