Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lisac56 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 15, 2008, 01:23 PM
    Do I need to put fathers name on birth certificate?
    I'm 6 months pregnant and getting a lot of hassel from my ex partner(babys dad) and his mother they treat me as if I'm stupid and say I have mental problems when I stick up for myself I have never said I would stop them seeing the baby when she comes along do I need to put his name on certificate
    ylaira Posts: 1,193, Reputation: 118
    Ultra Member

Sep 15, 2008, 02:05 PM
    Yes. It is asked on the birth certificate.
    stinawords Posts: 2,071, Reputation: 150
    Ultra Member

Sep 15, 2008, 02:17 PM
    Ok first what state are you in? It would also help if you used complete sentences so it is easier to understand your question. But basicallly while you can leave the father's name blank you can not put unknown or another name because that is fraud. If you apply for assistance they will make you identify the father anyway and he will have to be on there for child support as well so you really aren't saving yourself anything by not putting him on there.
    jodymaria Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 17, 2012, 11:59 AM
    Welll now I think I'm pergnant and if I am I don't no da fathers name because I have had multible partners.. all of wich said dey wanted me den did me and walkd away.. I have tryd 2 contact all da guys that could be da father and no one nos I mite be pergnant.. n no 1 will answer.. so what should I do... most of da guys are thretin 2 put a no contact order on me

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I add my fathers name to my birth certificate? [ 4 Answers ]

My mother never put my fathers name on my birth certificate. (nice one mom) I found him a couple of years ago and met him for the first time and it was great and blah blah blah and he's OK with me putting his name on it, but I have no idea where to start. What do I need to get from him to do this?...

Fathers name on birth certificate [ 3 Answers ]

Through DNA, my brother is the father of the child. At birth the mother did not put his name on the birth certificate because she did not know if he would step up and take responsibility. I'm proud to say, yes he has and doing an fantastic job. The child is now two years old and my brother was...

Fathers name on child's birth certificate [ 3 Answers ]

How can I get my name (father) on my child's birth certificate Please help me

Adding a fathers name to birth certificate [ 2 Answers ]

Now that Paternity has been established, how to I go about adding the father to my son's birth certificatr?

Adding fathers name to birth certificate [ 1 Answers ]

How do I add a fathers name to a birth certificate that just has the mothers name on it. I live in Florida

View more questions Search