Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    yours truly 222 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 23, 2008, 02:49 AM
    Did I make the right decision?
    I'm 18 years... and I'm dating an 18 year old guy.. I still didn't meet him, we are just chat mates.. I have feelings for this guy,and he told me lately that he loves me,and I love him too... but, early last month,I met this other guy,who is my any's friend.. to be honest,I don't have any feelings for him,, but I'm always shy in his presence.. he used to send me text messages, saying that he admires me and that he is always thinking about me.. after two weeks of chatting,I told him I want to stop chatting with him.. and I did.. but now I'm always thinking about him,and I know its wrong for my guy's sake... what can I do?please advice
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 23, 2008, 06:09 AM
    Don't panic, as that's so human, and so normal, as the memory is still fresh. It fades over time, especially when your focusing on other things.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Did I make the right decision? [ 9 Answers ]

Ok, this is proably going to be a long post so bear with me. Me and my ex have been broken up for just about 6 months now. For the most part we have stayed away from each other, only talking every month or so, and even then, its just casual checking up on each other. She is currently in a...

Make or Buy/Rent Decision [ 1 Answers ]

I'm not sure how to solve this without knowing the number of units being produced. I've solved problems similar to this before, but I've always been given the number of units or cost per unit. Can someone explain this in a relatively easy way? Super-Quick PCs manufactures laptop computers and is...

Did I make the right decision? [ 8 Answers ]

Okay so I have been on the site for months now and it does help me and thank you. So my situation now is that I broke up with my boyfriend last night unexpectedly. Weird to say but yea. I was planning on doing it soon but not last night. The reason for my break up is because I need a break...

Decision to make [ 5 Answers ]

New to the site, but have been married 6 years 31 years old wife is 30. Ive wanted kids for a while now. My wife simply doesn't. We discussed this before we were married and she said that she wanted kids. I stopped asking about it a year ago, now all of a sudden she said that she is leaving...

Hardest Life Decision I have to make [ 12 Answers ]

I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place. My boyfriend (of almost 6 years) and I have been on and off again for a few months now. And things had just gotten good again we worked on our problems and I was going to move back in in march or April when my lease ran out. Bull S&* got started (some girl...

View more questions Search