Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jsd1011 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 13, 2008, 08:32 AM
    New Mortgage cosigner
    I want to know if I cosign for a mortgage with my girlfriend do I have to use my income and have my credit profile used. SHe has good credit but mine is ruined.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jun 13, 2008, 08:34 AM
    Any signer or guarantor for a mortgage would be subject to an income and credit check.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cosigner responsible? [ 2 Answers ]

Can the cosigner be held responsible if the tenant does not vacate at the end of the lease term? What would be my recourses?

Cosigner for apartment [ 1 Answers ]

I cosigned for an apartment. What happens if the tenant does not pay the rent? Do I have any rights?

Cosigner liability [ 2 Answers ]

If I cosign a lease that is only for one year and the person continues leasing after the year is the lease still valid and am I as the cosigner still responsible for any financial responsibility of the leasee in Kansas?

Daughter's boyfriend 3rd cosigner on mortgage [ 18 Answers ]

My husband is the primary signer on our mortgage we had use my daughter as a second due to the fact I could not prove my income.We had to use her boyfriend as a third.I want to know what his rights to our house are since he has failed to hold a job and has been fired from the job we used on the...

Cosigner [ 1 Answers ]

Hi my name is lilj my questions is well my mom cosigned on my car .I put the down payment on the car and I been paying the payments on the car. She tell me that she coming to get my car from me can she really do that to me after all I paid on car.

View more questions Search