Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rcostantine Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 16, 2008, 01:08 PM
    Father in air force - I was born in France - need naturalization papers
    My husband was born in Toule, France in 1958 while his father (US citizen) was in the US Air Force. His mother (US citizen) gave birth in a France hospital (name unknown), not on the base.
    Both parents are deceased. My husband does not have any documentation (birth certificate, etc) proving his naturalized citizenship. How can he go about obtaining it?
    lawanwadee Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 124
    Immigration Expert

Apr 16, 2008, 07:36 PM
    First of all, he needs to get certified copy of his birth certificate. Without this document, he cannot claim US citizenship.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Getting Childsupport from Father in France [ 1 Answers ]

My daughter's father is from the USA, but resides and works in France. I'm not sure if he is a French Citizen or not. I have been trying to get childsupport for awhile. County childsupport has not been able to locate an address on him, but they and I know he is there because he is on his companies...

Looking for my father who is in FRANCE [ 2 Answers ]

Hi my name is jo and I am thirteen years old. I'm looking for my father who left when I was a baby and who I haven't seen all my life. If anyone knows him or has contact with him please share it with me. The details... His name is Matthew John Andrews and he was born in 1971. He used to live...

Born in France to an american Father [ 1 Answers ]

I havea friend who's American Father was working for the Secret Service in France when she was born to her French Mother. She has been told she could be deported to France and was brought here in 1962.. she was born in 1961. She has never been to France. IS she considered an american citizen? She...

View more questions Search