Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    khelandsteve Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 3, 2008, 03:54 AM
    Need Witness
    We are getting married in brisbane in march at a court house .sweet and simple
    We don't know anyone in brisbane how do we get 2 witnesses?We are getting married on the 28th March 2008:p ;)
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Feb 3, 2008, 04:49 AM
    You may know more people then you think if you put your heads together. If there is a particular store you have visited and become acquainted with the clerk, where you live there must be a neighour you address once in a while. These people may stand up for you if asked politely.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 3, 2008, 10:08 AM
    Call the clerk at the court, normaly for a court house wedding, they merely use the judges secretary or clerks who happen to be standing around at the time

Feb 4, 2008, 04:45 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tickle
    You may know more people then you think if you put your heads together. If there is a particular store you have visited and become acquainted with the clerk, where you live there must be a neighour you address once in a while. These people may stand up for you if asked politely.
    Well brisbane is 4500 klms away and we isn't been there so to get to know some one there is like getting you to come here and be our witness but thanks Tickle.

Feb 4, 2008, 04:49 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck
    call the clerk at the court, normaly for a court house wedding, they merely use the judges secretary or clerks who happen to be standing around at the time
    Thinking of paying a taxi driver an extra few bucks or getting the couple that get married before us to be our wittnesses... long as we don't have to revert to the homeless hahahaha

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Witness protection program [ 5 Answers ]

Hi My parents were in in witness protection program 30 yrs ago. My name was changed.I located my original birth certificate. I would like to know if I can get my social sercurity number that went with it. I'm trying to get a passport. I lost my birth certificate wit the name I have now. I...

Witness Protection Agency [ 5 Answers ]

So I was wondering if someone is in the Witness Protection Agency if it is possible that they faked your death in order to protect you? Can your idmediate family find you at all?

Name of toy in the movie Witness [ 2 Answers ]

What is the name of the toy that in the movie Witness, Harrison Ford built for the little amish boy? It's a wooden toy that once the marble has been released it travels up and down and all around causing reactions to the force of the marble. I've seen them in all different sizes and shapes but just...

Witness protection in the uk you need to read [ 5 Answers ]

Hey I wanted to know because I am in the wpp and it isn't working out for me atall or my family because what happened was I witnessed a shooting in fact I was there and I could have died my firend got shot 3 time point blank and survuved but as I was aware I got taken to a hotel and had a meeting...

Witness program [ 3 Answers ]

Thank you so much for your input. Mr. Fr_Chuck

View more questions Search