Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    youthdew Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 16, 2008, 07:33 PM
    Should I get rid of my live in boyfriend
    Hi have been with him for 9 year's and he is still living of me. I have a disabled son he's 10. And he will not help with anything. Any money he makes he keeps to himself, he plays out still and he's 44. Its always my mate my mates. He lives on his computer while I do the shopping the house work and see to my son that is 24/7. he has cerebral palsy. He moved in with F all and he thinks he can take everything that I have. Please help my head is in bit's
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Jan 16, 2008, 08:17 PM
    ... get... rid... of... him.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Boyfriend needs space, but we live together [ 5 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been together for about two and half years, and we've been living together for the last six months. He begged me for months to move in and I was very hesitant but finally decided to do it. He's telling me now that he needs some space in the relationship. How do I give him...

My boyfriend says he is not ready to live with me after 4 years [ 3 Answers ]

I am having a bit of a dilemma, me and my boyfriend have been going out for four years and have been through so much in that time. He split up with me last year but soon begged for me back and has assuredme that I am the only oe for him and he wants to spen the rest of his life with me and...

I don't know how to live without my boyfriend. I can't believe its real [ 8 Answers ]

My boyfriend was killed just over 2 weeks ago on 03 January 2007 in a plane crash and I still don't believe it. He had been away flying so I hadn't seen him in 6 weeks but we talked every night before bed. I saw the pictures of the crash, I planned and executed his funeral and did the eulogy, got...

I can't live without my ex boyfriend ! [ 4 Answers ]

I can't seem to live without my ex and I don't know what to do. We had been together for 6 years and have a 2 year old son together. Before we broke up I was always the jealous type and always accusing him of cheating. I was always accusing him about that cause he was always flirting, he says" it...

View more questions Search