Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tim W Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 26, 2007, 11:01 AM
    How can I evict my former girlfriend and mother of my son from my property?
    I have recently purchased a home and have moved into it with my girlfriend and 10mo. Old son. The girlfriend is a chronic alcoholic and has psychologocal issues. She has recently started an argument with me and had me arrested for calling her a bad name.
    There is now a no contact order in place and I have no right to my property. I am now seeking placement of my son. I need to have this unstable woman removed from my property. How can I put together a legal eviction? I live in Wi.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Oct 26, 2007, 11:17 AM
    You need to go to district court or magistrates (where you would pay fines for your town)
    And they will tell you the necessary papers and procedures. Fill out the papers and they will mail her a certified copy and the sheriff will hand deliver one.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Oct 26, 2007, 11:52 AM
    Didn't you have a hearing on the no contact order? Didn't you have an attorney? Didn't you point out there was no abuse? Didn't you point out that you own the home?

I suggest you get an attorney if you don't have one. Because since she got the restraining order, your hands are well tied. You need to have the restraining order vacated so you can evict.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ex girlfriend won't leave, how do I evict? [ 5 Answers ]

I have been broken up with my girlfriend for 3 years and she will not leave. I have been very civil and when I push the issue she gets violent. I am a Federal employee and cannot go there, so I let it go until she calms down. She pays for nothing, does nothing to contribute. I have recently been...

How do I evict adult son? [ 5 Answers ]

I have been trying to help my 26 yr old adult son get his life back together. He is on 2 years probation for making a bad choice of unauthorized use of a vehicle. In other words he was stopped while driving a stolen vehicle however, he was not the person who stole it, just driving it as a favor...

Can I evict my mother-in-law [ 48 Answers ]

My mother-in-law has lived with me for past 8 years. She was babysitting to earn her personal income. Now I am facing divorce situation but I do not want to divorce but My mother-in-law think the house is belong to her since I moved out temporary already. I visted my kids very often. Eveytime I saw...

Can I Evict My Son [ 2 Answers ]

My son is 27 years old, he moved in with my boyfriend and I last July. He pays no rent,no food, no nothing. He has been being very disrespectful to me in my own home. I told him to pack his things and get out, but he doesn't seem to pay any attention to anything I say. I live in the state of...

View more questions Search