Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jwdsr Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 6, 2012, 07:22 AM
    Wife abandoned son
    My wife and I just got a divorce. And we have an open case with child protective services in Arizona. After court 1 day she left our son in daycare and move to another state to be with a man. Right now I'm going through some things and not have him

Check out some similar questions!

Abandoned wife [ 2 Answers ]

What is legally speaking an "abandoned wife" in Illinois Law?

My wife abandoned me [ 7 Answers ]

I sponsor my wife to come o USA and she received an IR1 Visa. She came to New York State but she never come to live with me she went to another place that I don't now. My question is I will be help responseble to support her?Having in my that she abandoned me.

Husband abandoned wife [ 6 Answers ]

My husband abandoned me & went to another country for good, will I be responsible for his debts?

US Soldier abandoned by South Korean wife [ 1 Answers ]

My son is in the military and a couple of years ago he was stationed in South Korea. He met and fell in love with a South Korean girl and they married at the US Embassy. He returned to the US, only to be sent to Iraq just a couple of months later. He tried several times to bring her to the...

Father abandoned my son [ 4 Answers ]

Here is my question, Dec. 2001 I legally divorced my husband, Father to my then 1 year old son. He has not seen my son since he was approx. 5 months old. He was ordered to pay Child Support, Daycare expenses, and keep up with the Health Insurance for my son. He has done none of these things. I...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.