Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    misunderstood22 Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Feb 15, 2007, 03:58 PM
    1st Broken Heart
    I had my 1st broken heart last year. I lost a child but my boyfriend at the time didn't seem to care. However he tells me we weren't ready to have another child anyway. So I tell him we need some time apart. During that time he gets someone else pregnant. I am so hurt by this knowing my son will never really get to see his dad now. How do I cope with the pain? I already forgave him but it still hurts seeing him. The look my son gives me wondering where his dad is. Will time really heal my broken heart?

Check out some similar questions!

Heart broken [ 6 Answers ]

I tried to contact someone I still have feelings for but I couldn't reach them so I had a friend to give them the message for me and they haven't called me I think he doesn't care I finally see that now I need advice on what to do because it 's hard to forget about it?

My heart is broken ! [ 11 Answers ]

I used to be in a relationship for 7 years, I thought he was the love of my life, however he cheated on me many times, (and I'm not unattractive, in fact I'm quite good looking, hard working, and fun) but I thought he cheated on me because of my looks. Lucky for me, he cheated on me again in...

Broken Heart :( [ 10 Answers ]

Ok so here's my sappy story haha... My ex-boyfriend Mike and I dated for aboutr a year and a half. We met through friends in July of '05 and he immediately pursued my like crazy. He would drop everything for me. He was my first boyfriend and my first love. We would see each other probably 2 or...

Broken heart [ 10 Answers ]

Ok Question Ive Been Married Twice I Finally Met A Guy That Meets All My Criteria. Well He Tells Me He Loves Me. He Has A Problem At Work And Tries To Find Another Job Out Of State So I Try To Stick With Him Even Though I Don't See Him But Once A Week And Don't Talk To Him Much. So Hes Out Of...

18-yr. Broken heart [ 11 Answers ]

When I was 23 (I am now 41) I was dating a guy who I fell madly in love with. At the time, he was 39. I stupidly broke up with him because I thought he was too old for me (even though I knew I loved him!). I was convinced that I just had to "bite the bullet" and get through it and I would...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search