Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    theanswer99 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Nov 29, 2009, 11:03 AM
    TV remote code for magnasonic mct6012
    Having trouble finding a TV remote code for Magnasonic mct6012, tried the following already. Using a Cogeco remote DVR-1055 but I am not sure that matters a whole lot, need the code for any universal remote.

Still looking, but could use some help if someone knows a good info site

Thanks very much!
    Bill
    dnaakrs Posts: 28, Reputation: 0
    -

Nov 29, 2009, 11:11 AM
    I don't know the codes but I did have a simialar problem and needed the codes for a maganavox to enter into a universal remote. All I did was Google "universal remote codes" and I had pages full of sites with the codes to all makes and models of t.v.'s, dvd's, vcr's, etc. Most were also printer friendly. Hope this helps some even though it's not much. Happy holidays! p.s. I also ended up with the codes I needed (some took entering different codes) but everything I needed to work works :)
    theanswer99 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Nov 29, 2009, 11:49 AM

Thanks for the reply, I was trying to add this extra TV in the house as a "Aux" item on the remote, and guess what, the code only works in the "TV" mode, so everything worked out.

Cheers
    Bill

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Where can I get a fan remote with 5 code switches? [ 4 Answers ]

I have a ceiling fan/light fixture that only has an on/off wall switch and a lost remote. When the wall switch is on, both the fan and lights are on. So, I can't turn off the fan and keep the lights on or vice versa. I bought a universal remote that says "works on all fans." Well the remote...

Tv remote code [ 1 Answers ]

I have a bush TV video combi and need a universal remote code. The model is BTV18 SIL, could anyone please help, thanks

Need code for remote [ 3 Answers ]

Need a code for my dtv remote that will work to turn off my 48"" vizio TV

Remote code for Akai LQ26 [ 3 Answers ]

HI:) I was just wondering if anyone had a remote code, to an Akai LQ26, for a Remotec BW0392 remote? :)

View more questions Search