Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jgl1234 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 21, 2008, 06:36 PM
    I put electrical lights on my wreath on my front storm door
    The door is metal and I was told that the rain would electrify the door. I have it plugged into the outdoor grounded outlet. Is this safe?
    stanfortyman Posts: 5,598, Reputation: 279
    Electrical & Lighting Expert

Nov 21, 2008, 07:55 PM
    Told by whom? :confused:

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Door Knob in center of front door [ 6 Answers ]

Does anyone know of a resource for replacement parts for my specialty front door. The knob is located in the center of the door with a bird theme metal plate surrounding the knob - door is 35 7/8 wide - I would like to replace the knob - the hardware still works fine, I just need a compatible knob....

Outlet @ front door [ 3 Answers ]

OK I have an outlet @ our front door and one switch is for the light on the front (closed in porch) and the one next to it we have no idea what it's for.There is outlets on the front porch but that's not for them either.We have no lamp post outfront either. Is their away I can find out what it...

Tenant wants to remove storm door if deposit not returned. [ 5 Answers ]

My tenant replaced a storm door on my house that she was renting. She vacated yesterday without giving proper notice and informed me that if she gets her deposit back, she will leave the door. If not, she will come back and take the door with her. Considering the condition she left the house in,...

Millikin Door Kit needed in order to install storm door [ 1 Answers ]

Hi. I have a Milliken (may be mis-spelled) exterior door with two side light panels on both sides. I have purchased a Larson Storm Door for the front door. There is not enough depth between the two doors when measuring them - therefore I need to build the front door frame out. I need to know...

View more questions Search