Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    eddiec Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Sep 21, 2008, 09:12 AM
    Staining concrete
    I have to pull up some nasty carpet, I am thinking about cleaning and staining the cement, and not replacing the carpet, any suggestions on how to do this? I know there is glue holding the padding down that will have to be cleaned, I want the cement to have a high gloss shine when its done.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Sep 21, 2008, 10:19 AM
    Why don't you just seal it, if not sealed, and paint it hi gloss

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Staining My Cabinets [ 17 Answers ]

The wood in my house is an ugly yellow-orange-ish color. I want to strip it and stain it with a nice color. I wish I could tell you what kind of wood it is or what kind of finish is currently on it but I have no idea. All I know is that it is an ugly yellow-orange. As far as I know it isn't even...

Staining outdoor concrete [ 1 Answers ]

Any suggestions of how to stain the concrete around my swimming pool? Tools to use, brand of stain, and application? And how to protect pool?

Tea staining [ 10 Answers ]

If I stained an item (probably cotton) with tea would I be able to wash it out? Or would it always be a bit dingy after that? Strange question I know but I'm making a Halloween costume and I want to know whether the item has to be sacrificed. Red food colouring definitely wouldn't come out would...

Concrete staining [ 3 Answers ]

Can concrete be acid stained with fiber mesh in the mix.

Exterior concrete staining [ 1 Answers ]

How can I stain outdoor concrete patio slab. For a warm stain look. Tips?? :cool:

View more questions Search