Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    paleophlatus Posts: 459, Reputation: 112

Jun 8, 2011, 02:14 AM
    Even if he is related, their relationship no longer has anything to do with being brother/sister, or father/daughter... that boy outside has something else on his mind other than family reunion. Could be he was on her trail when she showed up and, he may even turn out to be the father of her kids. Don't encourage him. His 'harem' may even be following him, as well. And you will never chase stray cats away by throwing food at them! Don't feed them anything even though they looks so thin.

He will make a pest of himself, spray around your home, and maybe even your front door. Your male cats will become upset with him, too, even if they're neutered, as long as they can see him outside, let alone smell him.

I don't recall if anyone has said anything about the dangers of all the nasty cat diseases that strays can introduce into your family cats.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Male cat acting kitten to male kitten after bringing kitten home neutered. [ 1 Answers ]

I have three cats, Microchip, Monk and Minx. Microchip and Minx are 1+ years old and fixed. Monk is about 6 months old. All of our cats used to get along well. They'd sleep all huddled together. The two males were very close. Micro would groom Monk, play with him, and was inseparable. We took Monk...

Stray kitten with deformed pupil [ 8 Answers ]

Hi, I have found a stray cat and her litter in my neighborhood and am trying to find them homes. I can't take them in right now because I have 2 cats of my own and am already caring for 2 other strays, and local no-kill shelters are currently full. I'm particularly concerned about one of the...

Took in stray cat possible kitten/ appears pregnant [ 2 Answers ]

A few weeks ago, I took in a stray cat... She may be a kitten, she's kind of small and very playful. Recently, my fianc'e and I noticed her stomach was getting larger. She appears to be pregnant and she is not very playful she just wants to sleep everywhere around the house. I am not sure if she...

View more questions Search