Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    RubyPitbull Posts: 3,575, Reputation: 648
    Ultra Member

Mar 18, 2007, 06:57 PM
    Ummm, penguinsaver, not to rain on your parade, but this thread is a year old. It is always a good idea to look at the date of the postings. If you look at the link provided by newsflash, it is a picture of Arnold Schwartznegger. Although from the original puzzle I would have guessed Bruce Willis too. :)
    danradcliffe879 Posts: 18, Reputation: 2

Apr 6, 2007, 06:53 AM
    It definitely looks like Arnold.
    Take my advice!
    missk Posts: 517, Reputation: 44

Apr 21, 2007, 02:44 PM
    Never mind Ruby-Duh I'm stupid.
    Juicybooty Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 12, 2007, 01:07 PM
    I think that it is Bruce Willis, by looking around the mouth, but... the forehead looks like arnold, If you ask me it is Bruce.
    sexiilexiii313 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Oct 23, 2008, 07:48 AM
    Lol you fooling it's a game lol

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

TV Picture Problems [ 9 Answers ]

I have a Phillips TV (afraid I don't know the model off the top of my head) and sometimes when Im watching it there seems to be a patch on the left hand side that is yellowy green in colour the picture is still clear but whatever moves in this patch is yellowy green does anyone know why this...

Artificial person vs. Natural person? [ 9 Answers ]

How would the court deal with a natural person vs, artificial person? By definition a artificial person is a corporation (strawman) which the court would have jurisdication. How does the court deal with a natural person, a human being? How does the court obtain jurisdication over a human being? ...

How to attach a picture... [ 3 Answers ]

I am trying to attach a picture for my answer on the lawn and garden forum, but it says that my picture is 1.83MB and it can only fit a 293Kb or something. How can I make my picture smaller? Please help.. :(

Extracting a picture [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, this is what I need, I found a picture in the internet that I like, but instead of saving it, I just right clicked in it and saved it as a desktop background. Now I would like to save it in my pictures folders. But where in my PC the picture is? I almost forgot, the site from where I took...

View more questions Search