Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gena123 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Sep 8, 2011, 10:07 AM
    Why do I feel bad and cry so much?
    I've been crying a lot lately for no reason,my partner gets so nervous because I cry and can't talk to him when he asks why I cry,I feel tired and I have no energy at all during day time.I feel worse when he acts like that,is like he doesn't understand me anymore,is not helping me .he works about 8 hours a day,I'm at home with my son,I think I'm worthless,I feel very low.I did take anti depression tablet (fleuxecitine),I don't think it is working for me.even if I go to the doc. And start expaining I will cry.I am only 24 but I feel like an old lady,is like my life is ending,I got nothing to live for,is only my son.anyone can help me please?
    DrBill100 Posts: 3,241, Reputation: 502
    Ultra Member

Sep 8, 2011, 10:25 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by gena123 View Post
    I've been crying a lot lately for no reason,my partner gets so nervous because I cry and can't talk to him when he asks why I cry,I feel tired and I have no energy at all during day time.I feel worse when he acts like that,is like he doesn't understand me anymore,is not helping me .he works about 8 hours a day,I'm at home with my son,I think I'm worthless,I feel very low.I did take anti depression tablet (fleuxecitine),I don't think it is working for me.even if I go to the doc. And start expaining I will cry.I am only 24 but I feel like an old lady,is like my life is ending,I got nothing to live for,is only my son.anyone can help me please?
    I could use a little more information in addition to the crying and being tired.

Are you having any physical symptoms, such as nausea or dizziness, loss of appetite, reduction in sex drive or any unsual behavior or physical reaction?

Also, did the problems you mention exist prior to taking the fluoxetine (correct me if this is in error) or did the problems emerge following?

While it's probably not possible to pinpoint the problem, perhaps we can narrow the possibilities.
    mogrann Posts: 860, Reputation: 193
    Dogs Expert

Sep 8, 2011, 10:55 AM
    I suffer from depression and have been in the same spot as you. What I would do is write down what I was feeling and my symptoms for my doctor. That way the crying did not get in the way as much and he was able to see a clearer picture. May I also suggest you try journaling every night it has helped me gain insight into my emotions and thought. Patterns.

Just some suggestions that may help.

Sep 8, 2011, 01:13 PM
    Hi DR.
    I've been taking fluoxetine for about 6 months now and I was fine with that,it did help me first.
    I've got about a month having headache,crying a lot,not sleeping well,also not plessure for sex,feel so confused,can't concentrate as well my nouse which stays blocked all the time(like flue)for a about 2 months,I just don't know what to do,when I wake up I got headache and feel too tired and very low emotionally.I feel like rubish believe me.thank you so much for your answers,I do appreciate your help.
    DrBill100 Posts: 3,241, Reputation: 502
    Ultra Member

Sep 8, 2011, 01:36 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by gena123 View Post
    hi DR.
    i've been taking fluoxetine for about 6 months now and i was fine with that,it did help me first.
    i've got about a month having headache,crying a lot,not sleeping well,also not plessure for sex,feel so confused,can't concentrate as well my nouse which stays blocked all the time(like flue)for a bout 2 months,i just don't know what to do,when i wake up i got headache and feel too tired and very low emotionally.i feel like rubish beleive me.thank you so much for your answers,i do appreciate your help.
    Let me suggest that you review the side effects of fluoxetine. You are within an age group where special care should be exercised and mood lability closely monitored. While more prevalent at beginning, side effects to antidepressants can appear at any time. Please read completely the WARNING box as well as side effects:

Patient Information Sheet

Please advise after reading this.

Also the advice provided by mogrann above is an excellent idea. If you are not being actively monitored by the prescribing physician then you must take the initiative and report your complaints in detail. Treatment for depression should not be a matter of endurance. If you are not getting better then new avenues should be explored.

Sep 9, 2011, 02:26 PM
    Thanks your answer I stopped the pills,I'mwaiting to see a doctor,is about all side effects I'm having.
    Thank you so much
    Chrisia Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 6, 2011, 09:41 PM
    Stop eating sugar and all products with it! I had the same, it could be hypoglycemia!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why do I feel so mad I cry for no reason ? [ 2 Answers ]

I love my life I'm 20 year old and once every 3 months maybe I cry for no aparat reason and I feel mad at that time and I don't know

I Feel Bad! [ 22 Answers ]

Sorry this is going to be a little long... Okay so I am a singer/rapper/songwriter/actress and model. I really want to be able to do it all. I don't want there to be anything I CAN'T do. I feel that being well rounded and having a lot of different talents can help you move along. I have been...

I made a girl cry, I feel like crap [ 4 Answers ]

I did a baaad thing, and I feel like dirt. I just quit smokin, so latley, I've been really off, and kind of on edge. So, here's what happined, I was walking to my next class and this guy who I got in a fight with came up to me, accusing me of starting rumurs about him, listen I don't start rumurs,...

Now I feel bad. [ 21 Answers ]

okay, so most of you know about my dad because like its everywhere. well a couple months ago he turned off my cell phone, and today it came back on and I think its because his x- and I made him feel guilty for not being there for me.. now I feel bad. I think another reason he turned it...

Should I feel bad? [ 2 Answers ]

Well I've been on again off again with this same guy for about 3 years now.. although our relationship efforts never seem to work, I guess cause we're both so much alike and stubborn we both care about each other a lot. Through these years we've both attempted seeing other people, but for some...

View more questions Search