Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Starbucks21 Posts: 282, Reputation: 23

Dec 12, 2008, 12:05 PM
    Condom questions
    My fiancé has a unusually shaped penis. We're about to go on our honeymoon. I'm a med student/pharm tech so I'm trying to put this as medically as possible so if he finds out he won't kill me. I do have some knowledge but since it's my own problem I'm drawing a blank.

His length approxmently 7 inches and the unusual part is in the width. His penis is (in a natural way) slightly bigger at the top than the bottom. I'm not sure but I believe he is about 4-5 inches in circumference.

I know trojan did best in consumer reports. But...

What brand/product name should we use?
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Dec 12, 2008, 12:28 PM

Hell, I'm bigger than that... anything you find on the shelves will fit perfectly.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 12, 2008, 01:12 PM

Don't see a issue with anyone of them fitting? What problem has he had when he has used the normal ones ?

Dec 12, 2008, 02:21 PM

They (according to him) aren't getting over the head of the penis and to the base.

As I mentioned he had a unusual shape to his penis. The top portion is slightly larger than the base
    450donn Posts: 1,821, Reputation: 239
    Ultra Member

Dec 12, 2008, 03:23 PM

Have not looked in a long time, but I remember reading somewhere that condoms are now made in different sizes.

Dec 12, 2008, 05:15 PM

Well yes... but for this particular problem which one?

Like is there one that has more elasticity and/or a particular feature for the guys who don't have a perfectly straight shaft?
    Choux Posts: 3,047, Reputation: 376
    Ultra Member

Dec 12, 2008, 06:31 PM

He's a man, not a big baby!. he can work this out for himself with a pharmacist. :)

If he's a big baby, don't marry him. :)

Dec 12, 2008, 07:15 PM

Lol I know but I really don't want to get pregnant right now and I just think it's my responsibility too. He probably plans to ask for us to do that lol. He might of even already solved it and he might plan to surprise me. He's a good man. I think we're just both nervous.

But I'm a pharm tech/med student in pharmacy drawing a blank (probably because I'm to personally involved) and I also know he may be relying on me for the answer because it's my job to. Ironic isn't it

Dec 12, 2008, 07:17 PM
    But then again I think this is the reason doctors aren't allowed to treat themselves or loved ones
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 12, 2008, 09:06 PM

So he can get a larger size but they will go up to a fairly large size,

So go out and buy 10 or 12 types and sizes and try them on him.
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Dec 13, 2008, 12:18 PM

Glow in the dark?.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 13, 2008, 12:46 PM

Seems to me that your missing the fun of trying them all, and picking what you both like. I would imagine he has figured it out already, but surprise him with something novel.
    Kickprivate Posts: 18, Reputation: 7

Dec 13, 2008, 12:48 PM
    I use Lifestyles Skins, with a very small amount of lube it rocks. When things get a bit heated I switch over to the regular stuff. But the lifestyles are awesome for the slow loving!

Just my 2c.
    MrEasy Posts: 112, Reputation: 17

Dec 14, 2008, 07:14 PM
    The most comfortable condom is Natural Lamb. They are non-latex, no odor and the closest thing to natural feeling. However, they are far more expensive than latex condoms. The other suggestion is Trojan Magnums for the larger than average man. Have him put some lube on the head before putting the condom on. This could help it not feel too tight or binding.
    Xrayman Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 193
    Ultra Member

Dec 14, 2008, 07:22 PM

Okay, to me the condom will stretch/modify to fit him. Sounds like he/you are a little in the dark when it comes to using condoms. OR, why the hell have you chosen to use them anyway?
    There are other methods of contraception-choose what you BOTH like.

This "problem" seems not really that much of a problem to me-but maybe I'm niave...
    skittles001 Posts: 40, Reputation: 6

Dec 16, 2008, 10:02 PM

Personally Ive had a few encounters with trojan condoms. Ive found that a few of them in y own opinion of course had holes in them. I would recommend Durex condoms. They also come in special shapes, studded, twisted, flavoured, Heated. Many things! Well happy Love Making.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Using a condom twice [ 13 Answers ]

My girlfriend and I had sex last night using a condom. I ejaculated and pulled out but never took the condom off. We did not have another condom, and we both wanted more. We waited a minute or two and then continued to have sex again. A little while in I thought that the condom felt funny so I...

Sex without a condom [ 1 Answers ]

My botfriend and I have been in a monogomous relationship for the last year. I am on the pill and take it regularly. We also use condoms. My question is, aside from pregnancy risks is it unhealthy to have him inside of me?

Using A Condom Twice? [ 7 Answers ]

I have a burning question! What will happen if a condom is used twice? Can it lead to pregnancy? Although that is not my worry, (at this point) it will not hurt me to know. A couple of nights ago my husband and I were intimate; :p we made the choice in the beginning of our marriage to continue...

Damaged condom [ 13 Answers ]

In case condom is damaged while using and u suspect that siemeb may have gone into the womb, then what precaution should be taken to avoid pregnancy

View more questions Search