Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AManWithNoName Posts: 424, Reputation: 9

Dec 8, 2008, 08:31 PM
    I made a girl cry, I feel like crap
    I did a baaad thing, and I feel like dirt. I just quit smokin, so latley, I've been really off, and kind of on edge. So, here's what happined, I was walking to my next class and this guy who I got in a fight with came up to me, accusing me of starting rumurs about him, listen I don't start rumurs, I'm not a 13 year old girl, so I'm all like, listen, can we do this another time, and he's all like you better apoligize for starting rumors, he's trying to act all cool in front of his girl friend, so I tells him that I didn't say shiit, he still doesn't believe me, he says to me, you better apoligize or your going to get your kicked, listen, that was really really funny, and of course I laughed, because I've gotten into a fight with this guy before, and I won, I'm not braggin, I'm not the toughest guy, I'm just smart, I know how to fight, so I look him in the face and ask him, by who? I wasn't trying to be an asswhole, I seriously wanted to know, so I guess I pissed him off, he came at me and tried to pop me one in the face, he lands one on me, I try to walk away, but he still wants to fight, he pushes me from behind, and I go beserk, listen, I haven't had a smoke for three weeks, it was early, and I was tired, I chopped him in the neck, and he falls to the ground, at that moment, I was so angry, I couldn't control myself, I jumped on this guy and just startes to pumble his face with left and right hooks, my ex girlfriend pulled me off him. I didn't know what I was doing. I look around and I see he's bleedin through the nose, his girlfreind was crying, and I reall why don't like it when girls cry, it breaks my heart. So I'm sitting there while every one is starin, and I'm getting yelled at by his girlfriend, I'm not really paying attention, I felt afful, my ex walked me to my class, I was so shocked at what I did, I was discusted, not because I turned this guys face into a storm, he kind of deserved it, its because I made a girl cry, I felt like scum. Is there something I can do to show I'm sorry, I already tried to apoligize once before, but it didn't help, please help me
    xodani Posts: 31, Reputation: 3

Dec 8, 2008, 08:49 PM

Look not going to lie girls can be emotional wreks I'm surprsed she didn't stop her boyfriend from starting the fight so yes you lost control and her boyfriend ended up hurt but if you had been the one hurt most likley she would have been mad at him for starting anything so you owe him nothing but if you feel bad about her getting upset just tell her. Say your sorry and whether she listens or not is her problem but that would be the right thing to do.
    IKIAS Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 8, 2008, 08:53 PM

Aww hunny, I'm sorry you got put in that situation. I know it's tuff sometimes to tune people out, but that's all I can really say about something like this. I got to tell you though, being a girl, I have a lot of respect for guys who go out of their way to be good to women. I can almost guarantee you that, if this guy is making this stuff up like you say, his girlfriend will find out about it and he'll wish she didn't. Did you apologize to the girl or to the guy you hit? If you apologize to the guy and get things cool with him, she will have a whole lot more respect for you. Just tell him what you were going through that day and get his side of the story without interrupting him. If it gets heated again, just ignore him and walk away. Hope this helps :)
    AManWithNoName Posts: 424, Reputation: 9

Dec 9, 2008, 12:52 PM

I did, I apoligized to his girl friend, not him, I tried to tell her that I was sencerley sorry, and I tried to explain about my ciggy problum, she didn't listen, and its not helping my cravings for a ciggy, or a joint
    xodani Posts: 31, Reputation: 3

Dec 9, 2008, 02:01 PM

Then let it go, don't let such a trivial fight ruin all your progress. You appoligized and that was the right thing to do DO NOT let this drive you back to smoking it was really big of you to quit so look at that accomplishment instead of someone's inability to forgive you for something that was not entirly your fault.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I made a mistake now he's mad at me I feel bad how do I get him back? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi my name is ray and a month ago I got off a bad relationship and I met this dude. I really started to like him. He stud up for me he was there for me and he made me laugh a lot. I started to have feelings for him. The funny thing is that we never kissed. Until one night we were hanging out. Than...

How to tell a girl how you feel about her? [ 13 Answers ]

So I found out I am useless at flirting. I just can't do it. I need to tell this girl how I feel about her before she gets bored with me because I think I am coming across as indifferent. I really like her, I want to start something serious with her, not just to be friends. How do I let her know...

90's cartoon movie girl friends with boy made of sugar [ 1 Answers ]

Please tell me if you know the title of this movie, it was my childhood favorite. A girl makes her mom mad because she brings a frog into the house, so the mom goes to a witch and the witch gives her a book. THe mom reads the girl the book and falls asleep, then the girl shrinks and gets sucked...

I broke it up and feel as if I made a mistake [ 13 Answers ]

So I was in a relationship for a little over two yrs, with a guy who at first glance was head over heels for me (writing love notes, gifts,etc etc.) while I'm the type of person who doesn't trust very easily and doesn't show true feelings right away but ended up loving the guy. And it was...

View more questions Search